Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast
  1. Default

It would be good to have some GBA games on my cellphone.

2. Default

does anyone know where i can find gba emulator for k850i?

3. Default

Sorry GameBoy Advance emulators are only available for Symbian and UIQ powered phones. K850 is not amongst them.

4. Smile

Here is GBA emulator but i think that it will not work because i've W850i and it doesn't work (it's java not symbian)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by necmelt2006 Log in to see links
    Here is GBA emulator but i think that it will not work because i've W850i and it doesn't work (it's java not symbian)
    that's just concept not real emulator some russian is making it and he said if your phone can run this app till it displays picture and some info then your phone in future when the real emulator is made may be able to play it

6. Default

Does anyone know who is the author of "Nescube Emulator"?
    I have an idea and i want to tell him.
    By the way I searched on the google for "real soft makers" but it was not so much satisfactory.

7. Default Hey~

dude,no offence but, that meboy is old man... the recent 1 is meboy 2.2 and it works with sound.. try uploading that..

8. Default

Does this work on 128x160 resolution?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jienyee Log in to see links
    dude,no offence but, that meboy is old man... the recent 1 is meboy 2.2 and it works with sound.. try uploading that..
    Isn't it a Gameboy emulator!?

handheld.softpedia.com/get/Emulators/MeBoy-65783.shtml

10. Default

K but with most phones u now have like 2 or 3 gig memory cards so will rule big time on them maybe even play more better then back then
    time too get that classics played

Thantanos!