Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
  1. Default

yea ok... the only reson i was savin on the emulator cause it was faster but ill definitely save on the game now. thanks

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by freakpopi Log in to see links
    well... I think I know what is your problem ... whem you start MeBoyBuilder you click Add ROM and select some rom like marioland.gb ... than click again Add ROM and select another one and than repeat that and select as many games you like ... than click Finish and when you start your MeBoy on your phone, select new game ... you will have a list of all games you put in MeBoyBuilder. select one and play
    I hope I help
    p.s.: sorry for my bad english
    ive tried that but all the games i want to put in (pokemon by the way) are .jar files and wont go in

3. Default

basically where do i get the rom files for the games

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tubes101 Log in to see links
    ive tried that but all the games i want to put in (pokemon by the way) are .jar files and wont go in
    jar files are already made but if you want to create new games by meboy then you need .gb or .gbc files

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tubes101 Log in to see links
    basically where do i get the rom files for the games
    you get them from different romsites

6. Default

You can have multiple files if you rename them doing the following:
    Open .jar file with winrar (example final fantasy adventure.jar), open "META INF" folder then extract "MANIFEST.MF" and open it with notepad. Find "MIDlet-Name:.........(example MIDlet-Name:meboy)" and edit "........." with any title you want for the game (n become MIDlet-Name:Final fantasy adventure). Save the file and add it back to the meta-inf file overwriting the previous manifest.mf file.

7. Default Problem saving with meboy.

I'm playing Dragon Warrior Monsters 2 (Tara version) in meboy in my Nokia N95. I downloaded it right from the site.

I save using the "suspend" option but today I used this option and somekind of log appears. How do I solve this?

I'll tell more about the error later because I'm out of battery right now (meboy uses a lot of battery!).

8. Default

as much as possible use the game's own save system. not tthe suspend because some errors appear. on my phone the graphics will look like s***(black things screwing up my display)

9. Default

So I save using the game save function. But when I start the game do I choose resume game or new game?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tugao Log in to see links
    So I save using the game save function. But when I start the game do I choose resume game or new game?
    resume game ofcourse....whats the point of starting a new game?....all the saved data will be deleted then.