Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Default

i have no clue on how ps3's work but i dont think he wants to use ps2 discs. nor does the op want to install anything on his phone. he just wants to use his phone as a transfer device. i would assume he just wants to have a folder on the ps3 to hold the ps2 emulator and load iso's onto it and run them. therefore no special lens is needed. but like i said that is what i ASSUME the op wants to do. and also i have no clue how a ps3's os works.

2. Default

it still won't work

3. Cool Nop!

It doesn´t matter what you want to do!
    You just can't play PS2 games ont PS3 40gb

4. Default

lol ok ill remember that if i ever go to buy a ps3. doubt it tho im a xbox guy myself. halo ftw!!!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by havokcrikits Log in to see links
    lol ok ill remember that if i ever go to buy a ps3. doubt it tho im a xbox guy myself. halo ftw!!!
    Like what asoboka said, there was a reason why the playstation 40gb was not equipped with reverse technology. Personally, i don't think that the playstation 3 40gb would work with a ps2 emulator, unless you run a different OS (operating System) on your playstation, and get a 60gb OS and install it on your 40gb.

6. Default

60gb OS and install it on your 40gb.
    how will that work?

i think that he wants to install over bt ps2 emulator on ps3

8. Default

emulators won't work on ps3

80gb, 60gb, 40gb

it wont work

and he doesn't need it as long as the ps1 or ps2 games are original they could be played on ps3

10. Cool Right!

Only if you have a 60gb or better version, but Noo!!; he has the 40gb version!!

I will tell what you should do!
    1.- Gatter some money!
    2.- Surf E-Bay
    3.- Buy a PS2
    4.- Buy PS2 games
    5.- Play them on your PS2

3b.- Put the chip to the PS2
    4b.- Buy Non-original games