Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Have anyone ever played "Fire Emblem" on Nescube?

2. Default PSX emulator for SE?

hey, recently i downloaded the PSX emulator on my computer, and it was awesome. i looked into it a bit more and apparently you can get it onto your iphone or ipod touch! so i was wondering is there any ones that could work on my SE W910? if so that would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet

3. Post meboy

what type of phone give the best result to play meboy,in my se v800 most games are to slow punch.gif to enjoy

4. Default

meboy really is slow.

5. Default

of course not, no mobile phone is powerful enough except the iphone and even then it is not perfect yet, some games either not work or is too slow, heck the only protable device that has best psx emulator is psp period

6. Default

meboy doesn't work on my phone!! i have nokia 3500 classic. PLZ help meee!!!!!

7. Default

hey guys, will the application crash if i put too mani gbc/gb games on juz 1 meboy.jar?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mcwc999 Log in to see links
    hey guys, will the application crash if i put too mani gbc/gb games on juz 1 meboy.jar?
    indeed! that happened with me

9. Thumbs up Tested it already!

Quote Originally Posted by Incubator Log in to see links
    pffff
    downloaders/testers pls reply if it works i need to know...
    Ive tested the NES Emulator & its fun! My phone is W660i, so ppl with 176x220 phones can play this game!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by the_dead_man Log in to see links
    indeed! that happened with me
    Because it uses to much memory. Ur RAM memory = to ur free phone memory (at newer sony ericsson phones), but mostly they use 1mb memory... So if u have lot's of games, it will use more memory to access them.