Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
  1. Default

I think I'll give up then. No point playing if there's always the chance this will happen again.

2. Lightbulb How can I create my own application (emulator)?

Hi!
    I am very sad about the fact that the java cell phones doesn't support the gba or the snes. Im very interested in how to create an cell phone emulator or application. Any programs needed? Is it impossible at all. Or at least tell me how can I create just a normal application such as a game or something like that.

I will appreciate your help!

3. Default

u juz nid to download an emulator from the net

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by er1ck Log in to see links
    Or at least tell me how can I create just a normal application such as a game or something like that.
    You need to know java programing... and should have lots and lots of time.....

5. Exclamation me boy emulator help

i downloaded the me boy emulator and put it on my motorola v3xx. it worked but it only had 1 game in it. ive got the visual boy advance on my computer and i was wondering how to put them on my phone so i can play them with the me boy emu.

thanx

6. Default

use this on your pc.
    MeBoyBuilder.jar

P.s: me boy only plays gb and gbc games.

7. Question A major question for anyone who can help me, please!! :)

Hi there everyone!! Well, I've been here as a member but I'm still too new to this!! I was wondering about the gameboy and NES Emulator, with what phones can you use it with and what information should I know before installing it? I have the BlackBerry 8320 Curve, and I would love to try theses cool games that are available for the Emulators, if anyones has any answers, please please I so wanna know!! Thanks

8. Default

Oh alrighty thanks for the info, and well that would have been pretty cool though. Oh and also I was wondering if there's any way to convert that into a file for my phone.

9. Default

Very nice, I didn't know about the NES Eumlator + rep.

10. Default

PocketnesterPlus seems to work with most - NES emulator. Just make sure you change the controls under the options so you know what to push....