Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default My phone is runied!

I tried to download the Monopoly game from the site for my Samsung SGH-T629 and when the download was complete I got a Java IO excption and the game did not play. Then I go to my game folder in my phone and when I open it now my phone will viberate for like 20 seconds then reset. Basically my game folder is fried. I need to know how to fix this. It will let me create a new folder in that area but I have no idea as to how to download to that folder and it will not let me delete the corrupted folder. Is there a way to fix this? Because of something on this site my phone does not operate correctly.

Hi there,

We have tested this specific game on various devices, and no problems were found. Therefore, it would appear that the problem is in fact being caused by your handset, of which can usually be rectified with a firmware upgrade.

To remove the corrupted folder from your phone, the only thing I can suggest is to restore it to it's factory default settings. This option should be available in the settings menu of the phone. The downside of doing this is that it will remove any files you have downloaded/saved to the phone's internal memory.

I'm not familiar with the latest Samsung handsets, but you may also be able to remove the corrupted file if you connect it to your PC.

3. Exclamation

when i try 2 go on games and applications (how ever ya spell it) it comes up sayin operation failed it only happened when i put games from this site on me phone

any1 help me please

4. Default my phone broken

yes some of the games that i have downloaded have now broke my phone it will not work and now does the same and resets itself. Now i have to buy a new phone becasue yourwebsite games have fried my phone thankyou you have cost me £250.00

Quote Originally Posted by youngstoz Log in to see links
    yes some of the games that i have downloaded have now broke my phone it will not work and now does the same and resets itself. Now i have to buy a new phone becasue yourwebsite games have fried my phone thankyou you have cost me £250.00
    Which model of phone do you have? Which game do you believe caused this? How did you transfer this game to your phone?

Without knowing the above, I can't help you.

6. Default broken phones

the phone i have is a sony ericsson w850i. And i downloaded them from your website to my p.c and then i transfered them to my phone and now this morning my phone is not even switching on

Which games did you install? Do you get a white screen when you switch your phone on?

8. Default phone broken

Yes i do get a white screen on when i turn it on and it vibrates a few times stays on the white screen and then goes off. I have installed both monopoly games and downloaded some themes both of the 50cent ones.

Quote Originally Posted by youngstoz Log in to see links
    the phone i have is a sony ericsson w850i. And i downloaded them from your website to my p.c and then i transfered them to my phone and now this morning my phone is not even switching on
    How did you transfer to your phone? via cable, bluetooth or infrared?

10. Default phone broken

transferred it by cable