Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

And did you click "Safely remove hardware" in your taskbar before disconnecting the phone?

2. Default broken phone

no i dont have to becasue when it has transferred it says you can now safely remove your hardware

What you're receiving is known as WSOD (White Screen of Death), I can assure you this is not caused by the downloading and installation of our content (games, themes etc) to your phone.

There are reports of this happening when disconnecting your USB cable prematurely on a range of newer phones. It's also been reported that there's a firmware fault on the W850 that can result in the WSOD at any time.

You may able to resolve this problem by downloading Log in to see links service, of which updates the firmware of your phone, or by simply sending the phone back to the shop you bought it (they should resolve the problem for you at no cost).

Exclamation

Its 100% nothing to do with any game you have downloaded its eather the flexi ribbon that connects the phone or the mobile phone needs flashing...

I can assure you its 1 of the 2 above...

5. Default ...

After seeing this, I am a little confused wether or not I should use your games and themes.

To avoid more users jumping to conclusions and blaming Mobiles24 for something that is totally unrelated, I'm closing this thread.

Possible causes of the WSOD are outlined above - it has nothing to do with Mobiles24.com. Should you believe otherwise, then you should not be downloading content to your phone full stop, from any site.