1. Thumbs up Jewels Blast – The ultimate match-3 puzzle game

Hello friends,

Let me give you new game Jewels Blast – The ultimate match-3 puzzle game
    1.jpg

Jewels Blast (Jewels Dash) is a Match-3 game with creative gameplay & features. In Action mode, try to match as many jewels as you can in 60 seconds, get special gift or tap large block of diamonds to earn bonus scores. In Endless mode, you can enjoy addictive levels but very challenging mission to get high scores.

Install game on Google Play : Log in to see links

**** MAIN FEATURES of Jewels Blast (Jewels Dash) ****
    + Maximize your points in 60-second Action mode. You can get extra time in special diamond.
    + Try to pass as many levels as you can in Endless mode. Each level you have a target score and 60 seconds to play.
    + Special diamonds: Bomb to explode a 9-cells, Thunder Vertical to clear column of diamonds, Thunder Horizontal to clear row of diamonds, Extra Time (add 5 seconds), Color Pop to blast all jewels have save color, Double Score you get in 7 seconds.
    + Global leader board to rank with other players on community in mode Action & Endless. Try to play & get top position worldwide!
    + Share your high score via Facebook to show with your friends
    + Smoothly & amazing effects
    + Lovely background sounds & interaction sounds
    + Save last played level in Endless mode so that you can move on next level easily
    + Weather change in puzzle when you get rain, snow, desert diamonds
    JB3.jpg
    **** How to Play Jewels Blast (Jewels Dash) ****
    - Tap on any 3 or more connected identical diamonds to remove them. The more diamonds you connect, the more points you get
    - Be careful with wrong tapping (1 or 2 block of diamonds), it will reduce your time!
    - Try to get special diamonds that contain bomb, thunder, extra time, super color pop, double score to get more points & great effects
    - Move gift box to the bottom of the puzzle to get more points
    JB5.jpg

Install game on Google Play : Log in to see links

Please rate, any feedback is welcome.

We hope you'll enjoy the game.

Thanks !

2. Default

Thanks, this game is really great, I played it with my friends. Very fun.

3. Default

How can I buy bomb, refresh the puzzle...? And where is my position in top scores?