im clean!

i swear!!!

2. Default

me toO!!!!

So am I. I shower twice a day.

4. Default

I like to roll around in my own filth.

5. Default

we have lots men that we can trust here...

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird Log in to see links
    I like to roll around in my own filth.
    I'm not even going to ask what you mean by that!!

7. Wink

I actually disagree with you all. If that user has found them and he/she leaves the author name how it is/was, i do not think there is a problem with it.

Just a suggestion

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cornet1994 Log in to see links
    I actually disagree with you all. If that user has found them and he/she leaves the author name how it is/was, i do not think there is a problem with it.

Just a suggestion
    Found Them??? Going to a site with the intention of downloading is not finding them, they are not lost or running around free looking for a good home!!!

They take time and some times a lot of work to make, so for someone to come along and take them and use them as his own to gain reward points is not on.

So if i borrow your car without your agreement and use it then as long as i dont alter anything on it, that is ok with you Andy??

9. Exclamation

No i wouldnt want you to borrow my car and then never give it back. That would be called that would be stealing. But £12,000 worth of car is a bit different than a FREE theme.

You use wallpapers that other people upload on your themes i bet. You could also call that stealing if you think using a theme is stealing as well!

Now im not saying its right or wrong, but i think you should think more into it.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cornet1994 Log in to see links
    No i wouldnt want you to borrow my car and then never give it back. That would be called that would be stealing. But £12,000 worth of car is a bit different than a FREE theme.

You use wallpapers that other people upload on your themes i bet. You could also call that stealing if you think using a theme is stealing as well!

Now im not saying its right or wrong, but i think you should think more into it.
    Making a theme is much more difficult than a Wallpaper.. and if Amaway or anyone else who makes themes doesn't want others to steal their work then its pointless whether you acknowledge the creator or not....

Rowling won't give you a kiss if you start selling duplicate Harry Potter's with her name on it