1. Default uploading?

Whenever I try uploading a photo for wallpaper I get an error from "tags" How exactly do you tag a photo after uploading it?

I think it is easier to show you.
    Therefore, i've just created a very short video with the steps of uploading Wallpaper(s) successfully --->

(let me know if the video is not playing to you for some reason)

Last edited by No1Eye; 29-03-2014 at 06:01 AM.

3. Default

Thanks for the video, but it's still not working. Whenever I click inside the tag box and start typing there's no words popping up to click on.

Quote Originally Posted by igotxx3 Log in to see links
    Thanks for the video, but it's still not working. Whenever I click inside the tag box and start typing there's no words popping up to click on.
    You're most welcome.

There won't be any words popping up there to click on.
    You have to type the whole words/tags yourself.
    And each time you finish typing a proper word/tag...just click the 'Enter' or the 'Comma' in order for each of these words/tags to be placed in there as tags...like i presented in the video above.

And if you want to remove a particular word/tag you already have placed...then you simply left-click on it with your mouse pointer.

Use the 'Full-Screen' Mode of the YouTube video i posted previously, in order for you to see what i do exactly.
    And next time i create a video...i am gonna use the Zoom In & Zoom Out to some parts of it...in order for some things/moves to be more visible there.

I hope these instructions help you, bud.
    Last edited by No1Eye; 29-03-2014 at 06:26 PM.

5. Default

it's working now. I had to hit the enter button. thanks a lot for the instructions!