0 RP

Country
    Canada
    Thanks

Default how do I upload ringtones found here

to my phone? I searched for Elvis Presley and there's like 93 or so. I can play them on the site but don't see how to send them to my iphone.

Please help...

Thanks,
    Jovin

Site Moderator
    6,708 RP
    Contributor Confirmed Android Artist Android Contributor Confirmed Symbian Artist Confirmed Ringtone DJ Confirmed Theme Artist Confirmed Wallpaper Artist Video Contributor Top Forum Writer Favourite (Silver) High Rating (Silver) Popular Downloads (Silver) Liked (Silver) Thanked (Bronze)
    Country
    Greece
    Thanks

Hi Jovin1943.

Please, do a search before posting, most likely your problem has been answered before.

But, to answer your question, this is how --->

You can either use our App via your phone to download the Ringtones you want --->
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ownloads&hl=en

Or in the Site, you click on the Ringtone you want to download and follow the next instructions --->

In the picture provided below, you either click 'Send to Phone' or 'Download this item' --->

- Using the 'Send to Phone' method, you'll be prompted to give your cell number and go through some steps in order to get a Ringtone to your cell-phone.
    - Using the 'Download this item' method, a box will be poped up in which you're gonna see 2 links: The 1st link is to download a .mp3 Ringtone on your pc and then you can transfer it on your cell-phone, and the 2nd link to download a .m4r (for iPhone/iPad) and then transfer it on your device.

I hope these instructions help you.

0 RP

Country
    India
    Thanks

I am also want to upload ringtones here.
    Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"
    1 person liked this post: tinettevirg

0 RP

Country
    Canada
    Thanks

I'm not sure that I ever got to see this, so I'm thanking you now for your kind reply.

Jovin
    1 person liked this post: tinettevirg