1. Default Are monthly memberships worth the money?

Hello gamers!
    I am debating if its worth it financially to "invest" in a monthly membership for a game...? WoW or LoL, etc.
    Does anyone here have a membership or is it just not interesting to commit for that "long"?

2. Default

guess that really depends on you and how much you like the game. Me , i know i get bored pretty quick, so i don`t really do the monthly membership. back when i was still palying lol, i did buy upgrades here and there, but really less, here and there a 10 euro paysafecard and that was it. Didn`t play it to long anyway, but ofcourse if you really love the game, you might consider it. The only thing i renew every time is my x-live subscribtion for obvious reasons, but that is about it.

3. Default

Thank you for your answer tantlus!
    I decided to go on a pre-easter vacation - so sorry for the delay. Wanted to avoid the "holiday madness"! lol
    Is there a new game out that is similar to lol? I played that a while back, never had a subscription though because I get tired of games pretty quickly as well.. I also have an xbox live subscription - btw can that be paid for with the paysafecard?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 24nomore Log in to see links
    Thank you for your answer tantlus!
    I decided to go on a pre-easter vacation - so sorry for the delay. Wanted to avoid the "holiday madness"! lol
    Is there a new game out that is similar to lol? I played that a while back, never had a subscription though because I get tired of games pretty quickly as well.. I also have an xbox live subscription - btw can that be paid for with the paysafecard?
    Oh yeah, you can pay for your x-live with psc. there are 1000`s of platforms that accept psc, so it should be not that hard to find out. If you check their homepage they have a lot of them listed there. and if i can giev you a tip, sign up for a mypsc account, they just started a new loyalty points program, get points everytime you use psc and then you can trade for goodies.
    another one like LoL, mmmm, you could try Dota2, heroes of newerth, infinite crisis, elder scrolls, just to name a few