Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

Just done a round up of mobile browsers, and looks like im out of luck. I can email them if anyone wants them

2. Default

Just done a round up of mobile browsers- looks like im out of luck. I can email them, if anyone wants them.

3. Default

Oops, sorry!

I'm not sure I understand your problem. I'm using a Sony Ericsson K810i and I use PC suite (on the disc you get with your phone) to connect to the internet. You can even use IE. Your phone is merely the modem.

5. Default

Im on payg. If i usd it as a modem as you describe- pay for talktime. I get free net access whilst i use my phone.

6. Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    I'm not sure I understand your problem. I'm using a Sony Ericsson K810i and I use PC suite (on the disc you get with your phone) to connect to the internet. You can even use IE. Your phone is merely the modem.
    Noxide - Turnip_bum surfs the net directly form th phone, not by connecting the phone to the PC!

7. Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Turnip_bum Log in to see links
    Well, this site doesnt like the se browser- it works with all other sites. I like opera, but that doesnt let you upload. Ill try another browser
    The Sony Ericsson browser is a WAP browser - the main site of mobiles24 is meant to be viewed on a desktop browser not a phone browser - so don't expect it to work flawlessly!!