Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Anyone want to help me?

Hi peeps. Both tge default browser and opera wont let me upload files from my w880 (opera doesnt let you browse, and the generic se browser is poo). So some kind soul want to upload them for me? Im trying to upload a few themes- 2 starwars, 1 paul frank, and a few adult ones.
    Anyone?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Turnip_bum Log in to see links
    Hi peeps. Both tge default browser and opera wont let me upload files from my w880 (opera doesnt let you browse, and the generic se browser is poo). So some kind soul want to upload them for me? Im trying to upload a few themes- 2 starwars, 1 paul frank, and a few adult ones.
    Anyone?
    copy them to a pc and then upload them
    you won't be able to upload stuff through phone browsers

3. Default

If i had net access on my pc, i wouldnt be trying to do it on my phone! Using my phone i can upload to the net, just not to this site.

4. Default

You need the files to be on your pc if you want to upload them anywhere.

5. Default

As i said, i CAN upload them, just not to this site!
    Seems a shane not to share things!
    Oh well. Nevermind.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Turnip_bum Log in to see links
    As i said, i CAN upload them, just not to this site!
    Seems a shane not to share things!
    Oh well. Nevermind.
    does that mean you're surfing this site using opera mini?

7. Default

Ive tried the orange browser (which i could upload whth) but then i de-branded my phone, so now have the generic se browser, which i just get an error when i try to upload with (a problem with the site only catering for certain browsers) opera mini is great, but cant upload with it, so i mgcnly use that now.

8. Default

Sorry about spelling + grammar, but i write this on my phone, and ive had a few drinks!

If you connect to the net using your phone, the browser on your phone shouldn't be an issue. I also connect using my phone, but I use Firefox (which is the default browser on my pc)

10. Default

Well, this site doesnt like the se browser- it works with all other sites. I like opera, but that doesnt let you upload. Ill try another browser