View Poll Results: Do You Like This Thread

Voters
1174. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah Itz Cool Keep It Up

1,060 90.29%
  • Nah Dis Thread Stinkz

114 9.71%
Page 201 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 1011511911992002012022032112513017011201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 15336
  1. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by footycal Log in to see links
    Assasins creed and grand theft auto please. thanx m8
    the mobile equivalent to grand theft auto is "american gangster" AND "gangster crime city" both of which are GAMELOFTS so you will need to send your email to him via private message (PM) with your screen size.

i could get you both games if you send your email AND screen size to me (well if you want )

Quote Originally Posted by ablieblie Log in to see links
    Mario, 3d free kick football and car race.
    Thank you very much
    ch007 will need your screen size for that (he didnt make it clear on the entry post, which is very mis-leading)

Quote Originally Posted by cornet1994 Log in to see links
    the mobile equivalent to grand theft auto is "american gangster" AND "gangster crime city" both of which are GAMELOFTS so you will need to send your email to him via private message (PM) with your screen size.

i could get you both games if you send your email AND screen size to me (well if you want )

ch007 will need your screen size for that (he didnt make it clear on the entry post, which is very mis-leading)
    thanks for the help cornet!

Quote Originally Posted by footycal Log in to see links
    Assasins creed and grand theft auto please. thanx m8
    e-mail and screen resolution please!

Quote Originally Posted by ablieblie Log in to see links
    Mario, 3d free kick football and car race.
    Thank you very much
    e-mail and screen resolution please!
    Last edited by Chris; 19-02-2008 at 09:05 AM.

4. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ch007 Log in to see links
    thanks for the help cornet!
    lifes full of nice (and nasty) surprises

5. Default

Hi
    I've been trying to find 'Table Tennis Star' and 'Mini Golf: 99 Holes' for ages but no luck. I want them so badly in screen size 176x220 SE
    For the 'Table Tennis Star' game the publisher is Player One and developer is Shadow Light Games. The minigolf is Digital Chocolate
    Any chance of finding these two games? Thanks

6. Default

Hi
    I've been trying to find 'Table Tennis Star' and 'Mini Golf: 99 Holes' for ages but no luck. I want them so badly in screen size 176x220 SE
    For the 'Table Tennis Star' game the publisher is Player One and developer is Shadow Light Games. The minigolf is Digital Chocolate

7. Default

Hi

8. Default

Hi

9. Default

I've been looking for Table Tennis Star too, in 240x320.. anyone have it? Seems impossible to find

10. Exclamation Asphalt

I Want 'asphalt 3' For My Nokia 5300. PLZZZZZZ