View Poll Results: Do You Like This Thread

Voters
1174. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah Itz Cool Keep It Up

1,060 90.29%
  • Nah Dis Thread Stinkz

114 9.71%
Page 765 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 2656657157557637647657667677758158651265 ... LastLast
Results 7,641 to 7,650 of 15336

Quote Originally Posted by GamerGal Log in to see links
    sorry but that's an ebook.
    try this one

Quote Originally Posted by supershadow3 Log in to see links
    Need for Speed Undercover coming to handhelds, mobile and iPhone
    US and European release dates confirmed

Product: Need for Speed Undercover
    Publisher: EA
    Genre: Racing

"Gratuitous criminal endeavor seems to have become the staple diet of racing games these days, so it's good to see EA's latest take on the urban race track has a moral lilt to it.

Not that we're suggesting Jack Thompson should have his LLB restored, but the undercover cop motif of Need for Speed Undercover suggests some exciting tense depth to the game's storyline. Players take on dangerous crime jobs, compete in street races, and engage in cop chases while infiltrating a syndicate.

And the handheld formats – DS, PSP, mobile and iPhone – need this kind of depth, since they obviously can't compete with the consoles on a technical level. So the announced release dates for the 12th game in the prestigious series (November 18th in the US and November 21st in Europe) have us planted firmly on the edges of our Recaro seats, although we've yet to receive confirmation as to whether the iPhone version will screech into the App Store on these dates.

The juicy tidbit about Impossible Mission 3 starlet Margaret Quigley's inclusion as the undercover agent's handler is also quite exciting. We'll avoid any obvious 'handler' jokes at this point, but hit 'Track It!' now in case we come up with any good ones as the release dates get closer."
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterChief88 Log in to see links
    is there will be mobile version not iphone iphone sucks
    read bolded part and you'll see it's going to come

Quote Originally Posted by ariel_m91 Log in to see links
    hi plz can u give me nascar 09, hitman 2 la edition and hulkamania all for nokia n95 s60v3 240x320???
    thnx
    nascar 09 even thought its out i don't have it
    hitman blood money 2 la already posted
    enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by legendzelda Log in to see links
    Hey t-mac,did u have Hero Lore for my Pocket Pc (240x320) & i wanna try zip file...
    If u have pls upload here
    sorry couldn't find that version

Quote Originally Posted by jordxz Log in to see links
    Mtv cribs in 176x220
    enjoy

6. Default

it will be great if we can manage to get NBA 2009 for our mobiles, but i don't think that even the PC version had apeared...

Quote Originally Posted by maddredd Log in to see links
    it will be great if we can manage to get NBA 2009 for our mobiles, but i don't think that even the PC version had apeared...
    it will be released with pc version

8. Default

i found here a lot of games that i wanted...so keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by maddredd Log in to see links
    i found here a lot of games that i wanted...so keep it up!
    thanks will do

10. Default

do u have diner dash 1 & 2 in 240x320??