View Poll Results: Do You Like This Thread

Voters
1174. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah Itz Cool Keep It Up

1,060 90.29%
  • Nah Dis Thread Stinkz

114 9.71%
Page 1211 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 21171111111161120112091210121112121213122112611311 ... LastLast
Results 12,101 to 12,110 of 15336
  1. Default I need N-gage games for nokia n81 8gb

Dear all

how are you ? I hope good for all

I need help from yours

I wont n gage games for nokia n81 8GB

but please I don't need trial games I want full games and free

thanks for your help

aljebli

2. Default good morning Outlaw

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw Log in to see links
    Feel free to request any games and remember this:

1) Don't request for GAMES that are posted in the forum Just SEARCH for them and if they are not on the forum then request them here.

2)Strictly games only,nothing else will be requested here.

3)Specify for what phone do you want the game(s).

4)And remember to use 'Reputation' button for showing your appreciation(who wants to show it).
    Just a specific question on a game that exists in the download archives BUT SEEMS NOT TO WORK.

The game is Heroes of War - sanstorm". I downloaded it several times and appears to be working, but after a minute or so ( or as soon as you leave the tutorial ) comes a wiring saying " You got this game illegally !! " and the fun ends.

It's a pity as the game looks real goog. It's a FPS but no matter in which phone is installed - stops working after a while.

- Have you ( or others) ever noticed that ?
    - Any suggestions ? ( Don't tell me -buy it. I did, I paid and still doesn't work at all , and of course the manufacturer doesn't care...)

Thanks for the kind attention !

3. Default no .jar ??

Quote Originally Posted by aa2zr Log in to see links
    I don't think I can use .jar files. Any suggestions?
    Looks a bit peculiar....have you tried updating your Java platform on the phone ??

In warezmobile there's an app to turn a .jar into .sis ...I was told that but maybe it's a hoax.

Good luck anyway !

4. Exclamation favor po!plz..tnx

ask lang po anu pong tamang resolution pag sa 5310 xp music???

tnx..

5. Default Hey Avatar The Mobile game is out.

Hi guys,
    Anyone able to get their hands on this?

In 240 320.
    [Linking to competing and/or commercial websites are strictly forbidden]

Freeze09

6. Default

hi... i want request game list kindda guitar rock tour in 5320xm, do you have it?

7. Smile

hi
    can u upload
    1. Las vegas nights
    2. dogz 3D
    3. crazy campus

for nokia 5800 (640x360)
    all in full screen please!
    thx b4!

8. Default

Yes someone please..
    I like avatar.. Still waiting for long time..

9. Default need help with dogz 2

can somebody find me a full version of dogz 2 for k 750i thanks in advance

10. Default American Idol Mobile Game

Hey

I wonder if anyone could help me?

I am urgently looking for American Idol the Mobile Game. I cannot buy it as I don't live in the States. If I could, trust me I would've.

I have tried everywhere, tried everything. I cannot find it anywhere!

This is my last resort.

If anyone has a link out there, anyplace I could find it... PLEASE let me know!!

I am at the point of begging here... *sob*sob*

It could be any size, doesn't matter. PLEASE!

Regards