View Poll Results: Do You Like This Thread

Voters
1174. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah Itz Cool Keep It Up

1,060 90.29%
  • Nah Dis Thread Stinkz

114 9.71%
Page 1083 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 835839831033107310811082108310841085109311331183 ... LastLast
Results 10,821 to 10,830 of 15336
  1. Default

search nxt tym

[Dead links removed]

hope dats enough

2. Default thanx

i would only be able to search if i knew names of particular game. Thanx for posting games.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by spreadlaughs Log in to see links
    i would only be able to search if i knew names of particular game. Thanx for posting games.
    but u couldve of asked in the game thread were its possible to request

anywayz pleasure to help

Quote Originally Posted by spreadlaughs Log in to see links
    you can search new york nights 1
    sims games are in my ea games thread

5. Default

I dunno if anyone has already asked for STARCRAFT mobile, So I want to: Is there a game like STARCRAFT or exactly this game?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gt13 Log in to see links
    I dunno if anyone has already asked for STARCRAFT mobile, So I want to: Is there a game like STARCRAFT or exactly this game?
    command and conquer 3 .
    this game is look a-like starcraft bt its only human not monster zarg or w/e.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rossagues Log in to see links
    Request: Crazy Campus
    Resolution: 240x320
    Phone: Samsung G600 (i have found motorola work on my phone)

Thanks alot,

Ross
    Old thread I se but just in case there is somebody out there...

Brilliant info but which Motorola - just incase I need to know!
    Where are you getting your games from?
    What method do you use to install them on your G600?

8. Default Contra 4

Hi friend, How r u? can you find the new contra 4 for me
    thankx
    in advance

9. Default

^^ yep heroes 2 will not be supplied by EA because of this bugs...
    (btw my cousin lives in korea and officially downloaded to their wap site ^^)

1. the game takes 250mb of phones memory .....
    2. the online version takes toooooooooo much time loading
    3. when you choose your hero it cant equip weapon that exceeds level 10
    4. when you got stucked in the map you're doomed
    5. the manufacturers warranty when youre character stucked or bugged ....... complete wipe out ^^ and re install the game

btw the game is in .sisx format

but as we know of korean manufacturers they wont stop until the game is perfect im also waiting for them to officially release the game in public AGAIN!! without the bugssssssssss

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by richmond831 Log in to see links
    ^^ yep heroes 2 will not be supplied by EA because of this bugs...
    (btw my cousin lives in korea and officially downloaded to their wap site ^^)

1. the game takes 250mb of phones memory .....
    2. the online version takes toooooooooo much time loading
    3. when you choose your hero it cant equip weapon that exceeds level 10
    4. when you got stucked in the map you're doomed
    5. the manufacturers warranty when youre character stucked or bugged ....... complete wipe out ^^ and re install the game

btw the game is in .sisx format

but as we know of korean manufacturers they wont stop until the game is perfect im also waiting for them to officially release the game in public AGAIN!! without the bugssssssssss
    WOW symbian version!! I hope EA will make it symbian too