• Yeah Itz Cool Keep It Up

1,060 90.29%
  • Nah Dis Thread Stinkz

114 9.71%
Page 16 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826661165161016 ... LastLast
  1. Default

dude pwede jan ung 176X208 same lang din yan ng w700i

2. Default Mu Jewel of fairy

Please upload Mu jewel of fairy please and elven chronicles thanx....

3. Default upload elven chronicles please

pleasseeee

4. Smile reqqqst

n i request for a bejeweledame.. tnx

Quote Originally Posted by chejachu Log in to see links
    hei there.. please help me with the downloads here.. i tried downloading a java games for my w710i to the computer but when it was done downloading, the file size was not the same as what the file size was in the website before i downloaded the file. all of the files i downloaded, themes and the java games was all 2KB, in which it was not just 2Kb file before i downloaded it. what could possibly went wrong? can you help me out with this? please? thanx.... ill wait for ur help.
    This is usually caused by using a download manager.

6. Question Help

Karl I did what you said I went to the 'other' folder, and I cant find the file install there! Pls help my phone sony ericsson k610im.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Log in to see links
    Connect you phone to your computer using the USB/Datacable and wait for the window to popup.

Double click - 'Open Folder to view files using Internet Explorer' >> MSSEC >> Media files >> other >> Drag & Drop your Game (.jar) here.

Disconnect the USB/Datacable

On your phone, go to the 'other' folder, on the file click Install >> game.

The game will install and can be accessed from the game folder

Did you place the .jar game into the other folder and then install the game from the other folder? Try placing the .jad file in the other folder as well as the .jar file, then click on the .jad file to install the game.

Default Japanese Java games

I am lookin for japanese java games like Winning Eleven mobile e Densha de go!(a train-sim game) but i can't find nowhere...
    Someone of you have it or can help me to find also paying for them?Thanks a lot

Thumbs up Found It!!!

I found this site, full of applications,games and so on...only a little difficult for character(chinese)

[url removed]

Enjoy!!!
    Last edited by Karl; 26-10-2007 at 12:09 AM.

10. Default Help me find Games (Not java games)

if you can help me on this request i'll be gratefull, thou they are hard to find and the compatibility is a problem