View Poll Results: Do You Like This Thread

Voters
1174. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah Itz Cool Keep It Up

1,060 90.29%
  • Nah Dis Thread Stinkz

114 9.71%
Page 1480 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 4809801380143014701478147914801481148214901530 ... LastLast
Results 14,791 to 14,800 of 15336

Quote Originally Posted by Xanorak Log in to see links
    Thanks for trying anyway!

Also, I Hate Guns doesn't work. It says Operation failed or something when I tried to install it. Sorry!
    That was .rar file i had previously upload that's why showed that error.download that game again coz i replaced the .jar file. and i m not uploading any more games coz u find all of them faulty

But i m also egar to know which games r faulty????

2. Default

Gasp! Oh nooo...

Err, when I first downloaded your attachment I'm pretty sure it was a .jar? Anyway, I'm just saying that New York Nights 2 and Miami Nights 2 the links are dead in those threads or something. I mean, if you had them in your computer can't you upload them? Unless you don't? Anyway thanks again!

Gasp! Oh nooo...

Err, when I first downloaded your attachment I'm pretty sure it was a .jar? Anyway, I'm just saying that New York Nights 2 and Miami Nights 2 the links are dead in those threads or something. I mean, if you had them in your computer can't you upload them? Unless you don't? Anyway thanks again!
    Go through this thread n make sure who is that-http://forum.mobiles24.com/showthrea...=696&page=1516

I never upload any dead link it may be by someone else.. But without any surity u shouldn't say this thing! I don't have them on my pc n i can only provide u the links..if u want tell me.

Miami nights 2-Log in to see links

Newyork Nights 2-Log in to see links
    Last edited by battuji; 19-09-2010 at 09:19 AM.

4. Default

Am wondering if anyone has the new NCIS game (Java ME) to share. 240x320 resolution please. Thank you
    I've looked everywhere for it but I can only find iphone version of the game

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by battuji Log in to see links
    Go through this thread n make sure who is that-http://forum.mobiles24.com/showthrea...=696&page=1516

I never upload any dead link it may be by someone else.. But without any surity u shouldn't say this thing! I don't have them on my pc n i can only provide u the links..if u want tell me.

Miami nights 2-Log in to see links

Newyork Nights 2-Log in to see links
    I meant you say go to w/e thread, post #7 and the links on that post are dead. Anyway thanks! Also I Hate Guns still gives the Operation failed thing. It's definitely a .jar file. Sorry!!

I meant you say go to w/e thread, post #7 and the links on that post are dead. Anyway thanks! Also I Hate Guns still gives the Operation failed thing. It's definitely a .jar file. Sorry!!
    Providing u the zipped file for hate guns, the last thing i can do..Just winrar it n check it whether it works or not-I Hate Guns.zip

By refering to other's post save lot of time n why to make efforts if something is already available..

7. Default

Thanks for all your help guys. Sorry for the inconvenience :p

8. Default Pro evolution

Hey guys. When will pro evolution 2011 for s40v5 come out?

9. Default

Oh boy. I Hate Guns works, thanks BluSky! But... it's in a different language. Not English. Someone doesn't want me playing this game :p

10. Default

.jar please! Mine isn't Symbian, and it worked fine on my W595.