Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

Hi, tried again today to upload but still no joy, keep getting the same response, all images are correct, it is the screen shot of the main idle screen that keeps getting refused for some reason "Preview 1".

I can upload all others except S60 2nd and 3rd edt themes, have got no idea why, i save images in the same why for all my themes but these just will not upload???

2. Default

Hi
    I am having an error also with uploading Pokemon Leaf Green. I downloaded it to my PC then transfered the file via Bluetooth (which was successful) but then when i tried opening the file it said "appication error". I clicked details and it said
    "Out Of Memory
    Error
    Java/lang/OutOfMemoryError"
    Is this a problem with my phone? It is a Nokia 6085. Any help would be appreciated.

amaway, sorry for the delayed reply. Just to inform you, I'm currently working on the issue and hope to have it sorted by tomorrow.

The problem *should* now be fixed. If you could please try again to confirm this, I would appreciated it.

Thanks and again, apologies for the inconvenience.

Mark

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    The problem *should* now be fixed. If you could please try again to confirm this, I would appreciated it.

Thanks and again, apologies for the inconvenience.

Mark
    On this site,themes containg flash wallpapers can not be uploaded(s40v3 themes),why is that?

6. Default

Thanks Mark, it works a treat now, just started to upload my S60 themes, Thankyou again for all your time and effort, it is much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by amaway Log in to see links
    Thanks Mark, it works a treat now, just started to upload my S60 themes, Thankyou again for all your time and effort, it is much appreciated.
    Great.. and no need to thank me, thank YOU for reporting the issue in the first place!

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw Log in to see links
    On this site,themes containing flash wallpapers can not be uploaded(s40v3 themes),why is that?
    I'll try to have this sorted this week or the beginning of next.