1. Default Way to stop people from posting Trojan laced apps

All posts by 'Content Removed' in the Live Wallpapers section have Torjan horses. None of the other Wallpapers give off a "Android:StopSMS-B" Trojan Horse warning by Avast but ALL of the ones I tried to download from 'Content Removed' do.

I didn't react badly at first because I know false positives happen all the time, but like I said, none of the other several Live Wallpapers I downloaded gave off Trojan warnings, however every one I tired to DL by 'Content Removed', did.

There should be a method for us to quickly post/report these people so others know before downloading it!
    Last edited by No1Eye; 26-11-2013 at 06:28 PM.

Please do not mention Usernames/Names in the Forums for issues like those.
    You can of course make a suggestion, or Report the Item(s), or contact one of the Admins directly describing your problem as thoroughly as possible.

For this reason, i have Edited your post and the Title of it, without twisting the main purpose of it.
    Although, for everyone's convenience (because the issue is quite important) i've already notified an Admin about it and it will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Thank you and i hope for your understanding.

Also, there is a method for Reporting Items, so actions to be taken as soon as possible and if necessary, please take a look at the picture provided below --->

I hope i helped out.
    Last edited by No1Eye; 26-11-2013 at 06:28 PM.

3. Default

Sorry about mentioning the name! ^_^

But when you flag someone you only have the options for "Adult/Violence" and "Copyright"
    And there's no comments box when you report to explain why you're flagging them, so if someone went to his upload page and saw a pretty New Years live Wallpaper and nothing else, they'd think I was flagging erroneously. Which is why I figured I'd come to the forum vs. flagging all his uploads(which are over 100)
    Everyone single one that I've tested so far has a Trojan though...... >.<

Hi FunMobile, thanks for reporting the uploads/user. I have seen Android:StopSMS-B before from a popular app on Google Play.

I have identified the possible culprit as SendDroid push adverts which are implemented in the apps. This service is not a virus and users can opt out of this advertising service at Log in to see links.

We do our utmost to ensure the gallery is safe and scan uploads for viruses before they are made available on Mobiles24. I am investigating further, but there doesn't appear to be any danger in downloading and using the reported apps.

To make reporting suspect apps easier, we will add the option to report suspected viruses/malicious content to the flag button.

Thanks again for reporting this, it's appreciated.

5. Default

Ah okay!

Well thanks for looking into it =D And I love the idea about adding a malicious content option under the flag button! :3