Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Log in to see links
    Most Motorola phones require the .jad along with the .jar file for the game to install successfully.

We don't currently offer the .jad file to download via wap but it is now available to download with the 'Download to PC' option. You can however upload the .jad file using private upload and download the file via wap that way.

You can also use Log in to see links to transfer & install the games via USB cable.
    is it possible to install the games manually onto a memory card without a usb cable?

2. Default

I DO have a USB cable for my phone, but I'm not sure it even works. I use Log in to see links to get ringtones, backgrounds, etc.

How would I go about getting the games with the JAD files using that? I usually save whatever I'm putting onto my phone onto my desktop and drah & drop them onto the window for the MobileMate.

3. Default

I can get alot of games to work on my Razr V3xx, but alot of them have the keys switched up. For example, up would act as the right soft key.

4. Default Set Keyboard for V3XX

Quote Originally Posted by nickd009 Log in to see links
    I can get alot of games to work on my Razr V3xx, but alot of them have the keys switched up. For example, up would act as the right soft key.
    Hi there, I used to have the same problem. Most of the games did work on my V3xx, but I couldn't use them properly due to a weird keyboard configuration issue. You have to solve this issue by using a simple and free software called "Java Adapter for mobile" (vers. 2.2 !!! Don't know the link, use google, or the attached file.).
    Do the following: after opening the program, set the "adapt to" function to "Motorola Exx/Cxx" (NOT to Vxx), screen resolution to 240x320 and "adapt from" to "auto" and screen size according to the corresponding file, e. g. 240 x 320.

That's it, you can play now with the correct keyboard functions.
    Have fun.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by sevenoften7; 03-12-2007 at 02:56 PM.

5. Default motorola l6

The website link is down at the moment, it should be working again shortly.
    hi dudes these will not work in l6

6. Default

hi guys, where i can find a java game "Ancient Empire 2" for Motorola C650?? please help me.....'cause i need this game for my relaxing soul....and i love this game so much!!! thanx friends!!!

7. Smile

Most Motorola phones require the .jad along with the .jar file for the game to install successfully.

We don't currently offer the .jad file to download via wap but it is now available to download with the 'Download to PC' option. You can however upload the .jad file using private upload and download the file via wap that way.

You can also use Log in to see links to transfer & install the games via USB cable.
    thanks for that my friend can get games on his phone now

8. Default failed

all the games that id tried to download is failed. i have a moto v3(176x220)

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by shykee_16 Log in to see links
    not all do work but try this one it should work:
    Last edited by Andy; 29-04-2008 at 06:34 PM.

10. Unhappy failed