Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post NEW: Profile Improvements

We have now implemented a new profile design intended to better showcase your contributions to Mobiles24.

Aside from a facelift, the improvements include more stats, re-introduction of "About Me", and improvements to the "Uploads" tab with a summary of your uploads in gallery format. We have also simplified customization options slightly and included the option to display a cover on your profile.

We're still ironing out a few minor aesthetic issues and other minor bugs ("groups" tab) so please bare with us. Profile loading speed is also an issue we want to address, so I apologise if profiles load slowly at times.

Any feedback is welcome as always!

Thanks everyone..

We'll be rolling out the badge and profile updates to the mobile site very shortly.

I like it looks great. Well done guys

Thumbs up

Nice!

4. Default

Good job!... but it can look even better

5. Default

Its such a nice comment

6. Default

Awesome thing

7. Default

Nice to see the comments

Awesome.
    Great work Mark & Karl.
    It looks great...
    And i am sure it will look even better when you're done making corrections/improvements and etc to it.
    Thank you...

Liked the changes..!!

Great improvements! Thank you for bringing back "About Me" section, I enjoy uploading music video up in there.
    I like the simple look over all, and its nice to have an option to display a profile cover.