1. Default Error

I am trying to download to my iphone 5, and keep getting message that I have reached my limit for the day. I haven't even downloaded one ringtone. Is there something that I need to do?

Quote Originally Posted by hycresttopaz Log in to see links
    I am trying to download to my iphone 5, and keep getting message that I have reached my limit for the day. I haven't even downloaded one ringtone. Is there something that I need to do?
    Hi there, can you tell me the exact error message you are getting?

It should work if you try again, but in order to prevent this happening again, knowing the exact error would be helpful. Also, are you using the mobile site or full website?

Thanks and apologies for the inconvenience.

The iOS standard safari web browser does not allow files to be downloaded directly to the iPhone; However, you can use Log in to see links from the appstore, which allows downloads to your iPhone and includes dropbox integration, giving you the ability to sync files via iTunes (required to sync MP3 ringtones).

4. Default

I am trying on the mobile website, and also on my PC. The error message I receive is that I reached my limit of downloads.

5. Default

Not having any luck with Mercury either

6. Default

I am trying both mobile website, and on my PC. Error message says that I reached my limit of downloads for the day. I haven't even downloaded anything

Is the error message you are receiving:

You have reached your daily download limit. You will receive new credits in...

or a different error?

Thanks

8. Default

I finally was able to get a ringtone downloaded to my iPhone, but am having trouble attaching it to a contact. How do I add it to my ringtone list?

Quote Originally Posted by hycresttopaz Log in to see links
    I finally was able to get a ringtone downloaded to my iPhone, but am having trouble attaching it to a contact. How do I add it to my ringtone list?
    Due to restrictions with the iPhone, to use any audio file as a ringtone you must first download the audio/ringtone file in .m4r format to your computer, transfer it to iTunes' "Tones" folder and then sync iTunes with your phone.