Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post NEW: Contributor Badges & Achievement Medals

Greetings everyone!

As promised back in February, we have introduced special badges and achievements to recognise the contributions you have made to Mobiles24.

The new system covers lots of different achievements and milestones based on your contributions to the community and how popular they are among other users.

All badges you can achieve and the criteria required are listed here.
    Some badges listed on the above page such as top contributor/developer are not yet available, but will be enabled soon.

Over the next few weeks we'll be adding more badges to cover different areas and new sections.

Badges are not yet displayed on profiles but they will be included in the new, much improved profile design that we are implementing within the next 2-3 days.

Any suggestions would be welcome and in the meantime I'm going to be admiring all of your badges.

Last edited by Mark; 25-10-2013 at 04:59 AM.

WOW!! the new Contributor Badges & Achievement Medals looks awesome. Good job.., Mark and Karl

I have one Gold Badge
    Last edited by Michelle; 25-10-2013 at 06:14 PM.

Thanks Blu. I'm feeling rather inferior seeing all of your badges lol, very impressive

Quote Originally Posted by BluSky Log in to see links
    I have one Gold Badge
    Well done. I think only 2 or 3 have the gold download badge, so extremely difficult to achieve!

Glad you like them BluSky and congratulations on earning a great collection.

It sounds more than awesome.
    Great work Karl and Mark.

Thumbs up

Nice feature!

As always , great work Mark and Karl

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    Thanks Blu. I'm feeling rather inferior seeing all of your badges lol, very impressive

Well done. I think only 2 or 3 have the gold download badge, so extremely difficult to achieve!
    Thankyou...

I think the Gold badge for downloads came from all my Symbian uploads I've done.., Mark lol

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Log in to see links
    Glad you like them BluSky and congratulations on earning a great collection.
    Thankyou... and Congratulations to all your colourful badges collection, Karl

Great new feature

Congrats BluSky.
    Great work.

Quote Originally Posted by No1Eye Log in to see links
    Congrats BluSky.
    Great work.
    Thankyou.., No1Eye.

I would like to know who else received the other "Popular Downloads (Gold" too