1. Default PC vs MAC

I'm thinking about switching over to mac. Is it really worth it compared to pc?

2. Default

for sure, mac is a lot more stable then pc and just has a better quality overall. It takes sometime to get used to it, but then again, so are all things. I don`t own a mac personally but when i get the moeny together, i would switch myself.

3. Default

Macs are very stable and don't really get attacked by many viruses and are good for video editing etc, but Windows has a lot more support for different software, costs less to use and the option to upgrade to virtually whatever you want. Depends what you want to use it for. If you want something for editing stuff and to use as a fashion statement sort of thing, go for a mac. But if you want to game, use a lot of different software for different things and don't have a lot of money, stick with a PC. Personally I would stick with PC because I game, to upgrade my PC and use different software which is exclusive to windows but it is personal preference and what you use it for really.

4. Default

That's exactly what I did. I kept my pc because of the gaming software upgrades. I just upgraded my graphics card and also added more hard drive storage. Saved me lots of money!