View Poll Results: Will You Get Driver 5 OR GTA 4 OR Both ??

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Driver 5 ONLY!

2 22.22%
  • GTA 4 ONLY!

5 55.56%
  • Driver 5 And GTA 4 But I Prefer "The Driver Series"

1 11.11%
  • GTA 4 And Driver 5 But I Prefer "The GTA Series"

1 11.11%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Smile Driver 5

Driver 5 is currently being developed. In August 2006 they annonced that driver 5 is being developed.

Driver 5 will be made by reflections and ubisoft, although atari will not be part of it this time round. In my opinion i think it is a good thing that reflections have took back the control! Atari have given me no support with driver: parallel lines so i am actually very gald they are in the litter bin.

There have been rumours on amazon.com, that driver 5 will be released in march 7th 2008, and no later than November 30th 2008. So because it hasn't been released yet it means by the time it comes out i will have a PS3!! Only to be released on PS3 ATM.

Please give comments on the game,

Andy

"Obviously The Poll Is Only An Estimate Because Neither Games Have Been Released (As Of Yet)!"
    Last edited by Andy; 27-04-2008 at 06:35 PM.

2. Default

got any screens of driver 5?

i liked driver 4 so if it's better than that then i'll think about getting it.

but if its anything like driv3r then no.

Driv3r was just poor.

3. Wink

I do not have any screenshots of driver 5 yet. Now its funny you should say about the driv3r and driver 4, because i prefered driv3r. But the driver 4 and driver 5 will be like GTA games (free roam all the time)

4. Default

i mostly liked driver 4 cos of the soundtrack, bit of 60-70's meets 00's

5. Smile

I liked the music too, even though it was still before my era

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cornet1994 Log in to see links
    I liked the music too, even though it was still before my era
    and waaaaaaay before mine

(not saying you're really old)

i prefer 60-70's music to music today

7. Smile

Now i only liked jazz 80s music because it was still popular in like 1990, until rap and pop became popular.

I like Kaiser Chiefs and i was gutted when freddie mercury died (from Queen) it was 1992 (or something, come on i was only 10 ish)

8. Default

i was 1

9. Smile

I doubt it, you were 2 years old (ish), from my experience i never remembered anything from that age, except when i went to hospital

10. Default

i was 1