1. Default request: increase............

why do we just get 25kb for an avatar? i was joined to another forum, and they give about 100kb for avatar... i know m24 not just a forum, but also holding a mobile download site...

the point is: can you increase the limit of avatar size?

thx 4 ur attention.

2. Default

Hi Inferno,

Ive been on other forum sites with the avatar limited to 20kb.

If you think about it, if it goes to 100kb (per avatar) that is 4TIMES the amount of space which is just not needed!

Hope you understand, Mark/Karl may increase it but we have harddrive space trouble as it is.

Andy

3. Default

okay!

i get it!

4. Smile

Good thankyou for you contributions

5. Default

but, im not contribute much. it still about 29.

Quote Originally Posted by cornet1994 Log in to see links
    Good thankyou for you contributions
    you're welcome!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inferno-was-here Log in to see links
    why do we just get 25kb for an avatar? i was joined to another forum, and they give about 100kb for avatar... i know m24 not just a forum, but also holding a mobile download site...

the point is: can you increase the limit of avatar size?

thx 4 ur attention.
    Well, given that this website concentrates on mobile ringtones, mobile games, mobile software, and other mobile related ideas, I'm going to go out on a limb and say having a 100kb is not just unecessary, but aside from yourself, who really cares?

If you're not impressed with the wide selections ringtones, games, and software on the site, and continue to hassle about the size of an avatar, then I think your reason for coming to this site may be in question.

Speaking of which, love the ringtones on this website, but increase the bandwith god damnit! (with a touch of sarcasm...)

7. Exclamation

The forum is as important as the gallery!