Thread: Adobe reader

Default Adobe reader

Ive tried many times to download adobe reader for my Samsung galaxy tablet tab 2 from my tablet, but without any success? I can't find out why?
    and I type this from my PC since I find it a nightmare to work your website from my tablet
    Please what am I doing wrong?
    instead I get to read that the install is blocked! For security your tablet is set to block installations of applications not obtained from Android Market?

I'm very new at all this and now look for the settings they talk about, but any advice would be appreciated.
    thanks
    Last edited by nadinemay18; 02-08-2013 at 01:15 PM. Reason: added info

Administrator
    28,145 RP
    Contributor Level 2 Confirmed Android Artist Android Contributor Java Contributor Confirmed Symbian Artist Confirmed Theme Artist Confirmed Wallpaper Artist Ringtone Contributor Video Contributor Top Forum Writer High Rating (Silver) Popular Downloads (Silver) Liked (Silver) Favourite (Bronze) Thanked (Bronze)
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Hi, You'll need to allow the installation of 3rd party apps in the Galaxy Tab 2 device settings. Navigate to: Settings > Security > make sure "unknown sources" is ticked.
    2 people liked this post: jessicascott, Wilhelm

0 RP

Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

hey do what karl says, that will definitely work out