Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Site Contributor
    117,394 RP
    Contributor Level 3 Android Contributor Android Theme/LWP Contributor Java Contributor Symbian Contributor Ringtone Contributor Theme Contributor Video Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Top Forum Writer Popular Downloads (Gold Favourite (Silver) Thanked (Silver) High Rating (Bronze) Liked (Bronze)
    Country
    Australia
    Thanks

Anyway, who won the game?

Site Moderator
    11,251 RP
    Contributor Level 2 Android Contributor Theme Contributor Video Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Top Forum Writer High Rating (Silver) Popular Downloads (Silver) Favourite (Bronze) Liked (Bronze) Thanked (Bronze)
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Me of course
    1 person liked this post: Michelle

Site Contributor
    117,394 RP
    Contributor Level 3 Android Contributor Android Theme/LWP Contributor Java Contributor Symbian Contributor Ringtone Contributor Theme Contributor Video Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Top Forum Writer Popular Downloads (Gold Favourite (Silver) Thanked (Silver) High Rating (Bronze) Liked (Bronze)
    Country
    Australia
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Me of course
    Congratulations Paul
    1 person liked this post: Paul

Site Moderator
    11,251 RP
    Contributor Level 2 Android Contributor Theme Contributor Video Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Top Forum Writer High Rating (Silver) Popular Downloads (Silver) Favourite (Bronze) Liked (Bronze) Thanked (Bronze)
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BluSky View Post
    Congratulations Paul

I was joking lol

Site Contributor
    117,394 RP
    Country
    Australia
    Thanks

I was joking lol
    Oh...

0 RP
    Forum Writer
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Sorry for the late reply but I can't get hold of last season's stats now-it was definitely mark or karl tho.
    Definitely definitely not you Paul! Blu for your info Paul was last! lol
    "In England, Manchester United's political power is strong and you must respect that and shut your mouth."
    2 people liked this post: Michelle, Paul

0 RP
    Forum Writer
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

For everybody's info I have renewed the league from last year and anybody that was in the m24 league will automatically be entered into this year's league. I can't renew the head to head tho so let me know via this thread if you want to enter so I know if the numbers are worth doing a new head to head. If anybody new wants to enter then I'll find the invite code and post it here if needed. I will start a new thread if requested (if not it'll stay in this thread) and this time I may post weekly and/or monthly updates of the score/league. This way there will not be the unforgivable mistake of not knowing the end of year winner-sorry again.
    "In England, Manchester United's political power is strong and you must respect that and shut your mouth."
    2 people liked this post: Michelle, Paul

Site Contributor
    117,394 RP
    Country
    Australia
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lazyitus View Post
    Sorry for the late reply but I can't get hold of last season's stats now-it was definitely mark or karl tho.
    Definitely definitely not you Paul! Blu for your info Paul was last! lol
    Hahaha

Site Moderator
    11,251 RP
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

The only way is up lol

Am in just done my team.. edited thread title to this season 2014/15

Site Contributor
    117,394 RP
    Country
    Australia
    Thanks

The only way is up lol

Am in just done my team.. edited thread title to this season 2014/15
    Well, good luck in the new 2014/15 season, Paul

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last