Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Cool Taking requests....

Thought it was time I did this for one of 'my' fledgling modding sites... Will do songs (if I have them in my library) more interested in the quirky/ unusual... So if you want a ringtone done, that's a bit different... I'm your man

My credentials...
    My Stats
    Public Uploads: 115
    Total Downloads: 42,565
    D/L's per Upload: 370

PM me.... & I'll get back to you

2. Default

hi. could you please make me a ringtone for "sexyback" by justin timberlake and "breathless" by shayne ward and "with you" by chris brown without the words. i just want the background music if thats possible. thanks

3. Default Ringtones

Walk Hard and Let's Duet from Walk Hard the Dewey Cox Story Soundtrack

4. Exclamation

HEY CAN U PLEEEEASE GET ME THIS RINGTONES!!!!! PLEEEASE!!!!
    1. Johnny and June- Heidi Newfield.
    2. Life in an northern town- little big town.
    3. one and one- 2 live crew.

WOULD U PLEEASE GET THESE!!! IT WOULD BE SOOOO MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

5. Default

if its not 2 much 2 ask can u Get me show me what u Got - akon Ft. colboy & holf it don't drop it if u can :p

6. Smile

could you plz make a ringtone of "its over"by jesse mccartney? thx

7. Default ringtone request

Hey, you wouldn't happen to know where i can different strokes tv theme tune from? You know, that tv programme with Arnold and Willis ?

8. Default Ringtone Request

Does anyone have the "Bottom" theme tune, opening song and closing song? It was a comedy show with Rik Mayall and Ade Edmondson if no one knows what i am on about.

9. Default

can u do "super starz" by fly society. plz thanks

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dyo46 Log in to see links
    Hey, you wouldn't happen to know where i can different strokes tv theme tune from? You know, that tv programme with Arnold and Willis ?
    It's been uploaded here....