Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default Is There Any Way Can Get Duke Nukem Mobile 3D Java from anyone?

I have been looking for that game for ages and can't seem to find it everywhere and as you probably have guessed im a student so i can't afford to pay for it lol! Has anyone already got it?

2. Smile Java Games for Samsung X700

Who hav stuff of java games for Samsung X700, Upload them please!
    m waiting for it

3. Default

Hello. How do I know which java games and apps are compatible with my Moto Krzrk1? Thank you.

4. Default games

hello u can find games on [URL Removed] but u have to register urself and registration is free. HAPPY DOWNLOADING.
    Last edited by Karl; 12-05-2007 at 07:52 PM.

5. Default This Site Is Kool

CAN I JUST SAY 2 EVERY1 WHO PUTS STUFF ON THIS SITE ARE ACE ALL THE STUFF IS REALLY GUD N IM HOPIN 2 PUT SUM STUFF ON SOON SO TELL ME WOT U WANT IN away

6. Default grrrrr

still not able to download stuff each time i leave here and go to downloads it logs me out changed all my internet setting for cache and also i have not firewalls on at all. plz can someone help really want a cool game for phone

7. Cool wat site

hey ad me on [E-mail Address Removed] and tell me wich website u were talking about cause this website deleted it wen u rote it sorry for wasting yo time

Admin note: E-mail addresses are not allowed on the forum. Please use the PM function.
    Last edited by Karl; 25-05-2007 at 04:39 PM.

8. Default

Thanks for the freebies, they work fine on my Samsung D840.

9. Default

If you'd like to share a game that you have on your phone, how do you copy it to your computer? I have the game New York Nights and I bought it, and I want to share it. Is this alright for me to do?

10. Default how to download games

hi i just like to ask how to download games via pc?
    cause im always ask to register first