Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

thx a lot 4 bro

2. Default

I've tested it and it's not working properly on other games I've downloaded.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inferno-was-here Log in to see links
    i have a device to do it...
    Screenshots:
    Attachment 7039 Attachment 7040

to start playing. just drag n' drop .jar file to SJBoy.exe(after you install it)
    here is the file:
    Yes thanks! It's useful for me!

4. Default

what's the web for download SJBoy?? that is free?? can i play sys 60v3 game in this app? THX B4..

5. Default

How can i get the new vers?? n i cant play sys in this app.. and also can u tell me key for back or ok and the other key like 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 * #
    where i can set that??? HELP!!! THX B4!!!

6. Default

How can i get the new vers?? n i cant play sys in this app.. and also can u tell me key for back or ok and the other key like 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 * #

Quote Originally Posted by banzer Log in to see links
    of course this is for java only

8. Default

This App for S60v2! So do you have another app for S60v3???

Quote Originally Posted by Blueangle Log in to see links
    This App for S60v2! So do you have another app for S60v3???
    this is only for java not symbian

10. Default

You could just get Sun's Java Wireless Toolkit (free). It'll most likely run many more programs more reliably, and has T9 and qwerty phone skins.
    First, go to Log in to see links and install either the JRE (the first one. Good if you do not want to write your own programs) or one of the JDKs (if you would like to write/develop your own programs).
    Next, go to Log in to see links. Find the download button near the bottom, and install that.
    Once both are installed, just find the folder where it's installed and choose Run MIDP Application, choose your JAD file and have fun.