Thread: Nexus 7

Theme Artist
    1,406 RP
    Contributor Confirmed Android Artist Confirmed Theme Artist Forum Writer High Rating (Silver) Favourite (Bronze)
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Default Nexus 7

I have a nexus seven 32gb and find it to be fast, reliable and comfortable to use, what tablet does others have and what's the pro's and cons

Gallery Moderator
    32,314 RP
    Contributor Level 2 Java Contributor Video Contributor Forum Writer Popular Downloads (Silver) High Rating (Bronze)
    Country
    Croatia
    Thanks

Thumbs up Nexus 7 / 16GB

I have a Google Nexus 7 too , a 16GB/WiFi.
    I am astonished by the sheer power this little gadget packs - thumbs up to Google (and Asus)!

0 RP

Country
    India
    Thanks

Hello,
    I find the price of Nexus 7 is reduced by 2 to 3K, well it's better to wait for Nexus 8.

Gallery Moderator
    32,314 RP
    Contributor Level 2 Java Contributor Video Contributor Forum Writer Popular Downloads (Silver) High Rating (Bronze)
    Country
    Croatia
    Thanks

Thumbs down Google

No more thumbs up for Google!

My 2012 Nexus 7 is lagging heavily , re-charge times increased to over 10 hours (!!!???!!!) - the Nexus 7 is virtually unusable as a mobile device.

This all seemed to start with Android Lollipop and only got worse since.

To date I have permanently uninstalled and/or disabled two dozen Google apps just to keep some resemblance of control and usability over my device!

I am deeply disappointed with the ways how Google force-ably phases out aged devices making customers believe they actually need to purchase a never more powerful device.

For now my once speedy Nexus 7 is barely floating at the border of usability - once it becomes a true paperweight I will consider revertig it to KitKat or root it and load a custom ROM.

Google is not playing nice!
    1 person liked this post: tinettevirg