Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Exclamation Private Upload???

I'm trying to upload private files on the website and for some odd reason it won't let me. I click the upload button and the page doesn't even try to upload. It'll let me do a public upload perfectly fine, but when it comes to private uploads it wont let me!!! lol Help plzz!

What browser are you using?
    What happens when you click the the upload button to initiate a private upload?
    Does the upload button become unclickable when clicked (it should)?
    Have you tried waiting a few minutes to see if anything happens?

If you could please answer the above questions, this might tell us what the problem could be.

Mark

3. Default

Im using internet explorer and yes it becomes unclickable and I have waited and the page doesn't even show that it's loading....

Have you allowed it a few minutes to load? Sometimes you will find some pages don't appear to load upon clicking a form button, but in fact the page is loading. If you give it a minute or two, it should work.

5. Default

No...It is still not working. I've let it load since the last thread i've posted and it still is on the same screen and the upload your file button is still unclickable and I have DSL connection...so it shouldn't be taking longer then 10 minuets. Its only a 30 second file...

I've sent your a private message.

7. Default

my problem is with tryin to download my private files off of the WAP site...it never wants to work

elco.. do you recieve any errors?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sophia121690 Log in to see links
    No...It is still not working. I've let it load since the last thread i've posted and it still is on the same screen and the upload your file button is still unclickable and I have DSL connection...so it shouldn't be taking longer then 10 minuets. Its only a 30 second file...
    I am experiencing this same problem I use Internet Explorer and I also tried AOL

10. Default

no, no errors..i "click" the link and it sends me back to the previous page