Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Talking I'm back with some friends

Hello people

I'm not really new to here but have been away for a long time ( boo hiss)

I'm back with a few excellent Android themers ,nokia themers icon makers and wallpaper artists who I'm lucky to call my friends .
    We are all looking forward to calling this home from now on .I will try and get them to pop in and say hi

Cheers all

Welcome back Ben and thanks for bringing along your friends.

The site has changed since you where last here and there's more improvements on the way. If you guys have any questions or feedback, please let us know.

Cheers!

Thanks Karl .It sure has changed ,it's looking very nice indeed I'm sure it wont take too long to get back in the saddle

Hey Ben, welcome back and welcome to your friends wherever they are lurking. Come and say hi everyone!

I'm back with a few excellent Android themers ,nokia themers icon makers and wallpaper artists
    I can see what you mean, there are some beautiful themes being uploaded.

As Karl said, a lot has changed and there is a lot more to come. Any feedback you have please don't hesitate to give either of us a shout.

Many thanks

5. Default

Hi iam steph,,iam one of Bens friends just popping in to say "hi"

Hi Steph, Welcome to the site!

7. Default

Thank you karl x

Hi I'm mags, Maggie or anything you want call me, I'm a friend of Ben and Stephs and hope to make new friends and renew friendships as some might recognise me as being here for a long while but not really being active, I love Theming and used to theme S. E. Phones, Nokia, and now android, please drop by my profile and say hi. I'm really happy to be back Theming...

Welcome back odbot and welcome Steph, Maggie

Any of you guys make themes for Next Launcher?

Quote Originally Posted by stephie21 Log in to see links
    Hi iam steph,,iam one of Bens friends just popping in to say "hi"
    Hi Steph, welcome to M24