1. Default Looking for a new smartphone

Hi.
    I'm new here and I'm looking for a new smartphone (and the best). It looks as though it may be a Desire X, but there are certain specs I'm looking for that I'm not sure if that is the thing for me. I have used Log in to see links, but there were certain things I couldn't choose or ask. So I'm hoping with your help narrow things down even further. What I'm looking for is:

• A powerful phone.
    • 3.5mm Audio Jack for handsfree (among other things).
    • Physical buttons for the volume, don't like it that I'll have to move the phone away from my ear to find the volume control so I can hear the other person.
    • Removable battery so if the device/OS/programs should freeze up (however unlikely), or I absolutely want to make sure I do not get disturbed in meetings, I can easily "pull the plug" if needed.
    • The ability to connect with a USB cable to any computer and browse the files on the phone (Shared Documents or such) without the need of having to install 3rd party programs on the computer before hand.
    • Internet tethering, not only as a Wi-Fi hotspot but also through USB if Wi-Fi should fail (on my computer).
    • Can use external Memory cards, "easily" accessible, preferably regular camera size, but won't complain if I have to use smaller.
    • SSH support so I can copy files from my computer or stream files from there, and do stuff to my phone from my computer.
    • Flash and Java support. (Wait, what phone doesn't have that? HTC TouchPro WM6)
    • And I believe my existing SIM card is a Mini.

So, based on all this that I'm looking for in a smartphone, what would you recommend?
    Many thanks for you help.

/Edward
    Last edited by Edward256; 14-05-2013 at 04:38 PM.

Hi Edward, Welcome to the site! What is your budget?

3. Default

Hi, thanks.
    I'm afraid I can't quite give a budget as such, partly each country can have its own price, partly that each service provider can have either a rebate or a monthly pay off (subscribe for n years and get it free or something baked into your monthly bill). If I were to pay the full price in one go I wouldn't go over 100 euro, but I'm not sure if I'll have to if I change phones so lets forget about the budget.

/Edward

4. Default

If you are looking best and featured smartphone then I want to suggest you Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone. I want to discuss some features of Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone so, you can choose according to your choice.

OS & Processor

The Samsung Galaxy S4 comes with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS loaded in it. This device comes with different processors for different market places. For specific markets, the Galaxy S4 features the 1.6 GHz eight core Exynos 5 processor. Other markets will have the 1.9 GHz quad core processor. This device will also has a 2 GB RAM for extra smooth multitasking.

Hardware

The 5-inch display screen of this smartphone offers visuals at full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) resolution. The display screen has 441 ppi pixel density. This device measures less than 8 mm in thickness. The display screen of the Samsung Galaxy S4 is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. This handset also comes with a 2600 mAh battery loaded in it.

Camera

The Log in to see links has a 13 MP primary camera loaded in it. The camera also comes with a range of high end supporting features like auto focus, LED flash, face detection, smile detection and image stabilization etc. This smartphone also comes with a 2 MP secondary camera loaded in it.

5. Default

Try Huawei G300 Ascend having better features than Samsung Galaxy S4
    Last edited by Karl; 30-05-2013 at 03:50 PM.

in all honesty got to be the s4.i have it and couldnt reccomend it highly enough x x

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by urstrinath Log in to see links
    Try Huawei G300 Ascend having better features than Samsung Galaxy S4
    I looked up the specifics of that one and it looks like it had less power in it than the s4. Maybe better in other fields...

However, I'm a little hesitent about a Samsung, only because of what I've heard about their Smart TVs spying on you. Also, tried connecting a Samsung to my computer the other day. Drivers didn't work, and Kies refused to install.

But please, keep your opinions coming in! May give me ideas.

Samsung galaxy s4 no one cab beat this phone, best in all smart phones .