Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up M24 Give Away: Upload and win a Nokia phone!

[COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED]

I'm very pleased to announce the first competition here at Mobiles24.com.

Competition Details

We are giving away a *BRAND NEW* SIM-Free Nokia 6230i (worth £150) to the first member who acquires 500 Reward Points from contributing/uploading to the public downloads gallery.

Competition expires: Closed

Rules
    • All Mobiles24.com members are welcome to participate.
      Not a member? Sign up here!
    • All uploads must be made via our Public Upload System.
    • In order to maintain the integrity and quality of the public downloads gallery, all uploads are subject to refusal in our validation system. This means we will not accept poorly made or duplicate content.
    NB. The above rules are subject to change. Any competition update/change will be announced in this thread.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited by Mark; 20-03-2007 at 05:51 AM.

2. Default

Wow. Thats some give away!

And not hard to achieve either... the phone could be anyones, so get uploading people!

3. Default Amount of Credit is too much

It appears that to get just one credit for winning the phone you must upload a file...in essence each file means one credit...that means to win the phone one must upload 600files..thats too much

Thanks for your feedback.

I've lowered the requirement to 500. To clarify, it isn't 1 RP per upload for all uploads. Themes are worth 50% more.

The reward points system is very much still in the experimental stage. There will most probably be some changes/additions made to it, such as the inclusion of bonus points depending on the popularity average of a members' uploads. I'm having to take these possible additions into conclusion when deciding on the competition winning requirements.

5. Default Nice

Thats A Good Idea To Do That Iv Got 200 Things Ready To Upload

Quote Originally Posted by danmanc Log in to see links
    Iv Got 200 Things Ready To Upload
    Excellent!!

7. Default

Am I Leadin The Upload Give Away.

9. Smile

Good Good. And The Uploads Are Still Coming Everyone Send Me Requests For What You Want

Some great uploads there danmanc - keep em comin' buddy!