Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default time out

last days i get this a lot "408 Request Time-out
    This request takes too long to process, it is timed out by the server. If it should not be timed out, please contact administrator of this web site to increase 'Connection Timeout'.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
    Lite Speed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site! , is it my connection, my isp or lite speed ?

I've made some adjustments. If you receive this error again, please let me know. Also, when are you getting this error? During an upload?

Thanks for the report.

Mark

3. Default

Thanks mark,i have it mostly during a upload but it will also happen whille i switch from wallpapers to mobile software for example

Ok, please accept my apologies. Let me know if you have any further problems.

Mark

5. Default

Dont apologize please, i have made some uploads the last hour get two time outs

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 80beyond Log in to see links
    Dont apologize please, i have made some uploads the last hour get two time outs
    i got the error 10 times!!!

Code:
    408 Request Time-out 
     This request takes too long to process, it is timed out by the server. If it should not be timed out, please contact administrator of this web site to increase 'Connection Timeout'.