1. Default Requested Page can not be displayed

im getting this message on the wapsite when i either try to get a couple of songs in the public files (ie. Weird Al's "White and Nerdy" and The Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift Theme)...anyone have any ideas as to why this happens??

I don't have this problem. Try clearing the cache on your phone and try again.

Nice uploads by the way!

3. Post

i cleared the cache and im still having the same problem WHY CANT I GET MY OWN RINGTONES ON MY FONE!!! >_<....oh by the way thanks...im still new to all this but im tryin my best to get some of the more popular songs on this site

4. Default

another thing ive noticed Mark is that the message ONLY pops up on those 2 songs ive mentioned...i tried the code for Karls new upload (a-ha) and it works...but mine doesnt...

Clear your cache and try to download the fast and furious mp3 again, as I've resampled it. Let me know if it works and I'll do the same to the white and nerdy tune.

Also, what program are you using to encode your mp3 files?

Cheers

6. Post

nope....stilll the same message with just those 2 tones....and im using Audacity to make my tones...but i dont believe it can be the program because all my other tones work...even my most recent one (Dane Cook)...

Would it be possible for you to try another phone? I've checked those particular files aswell as the database and there is no indication of a problem.