Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cornet1994 Log in to see links
    Yes they are manually accepted/refused, but there is no other way to do it, because if we have a mature item, the computer will not pick that up.

Also if we have a poor quality video it will not pick that up either. So we only have one choice

But i enjoy doing it, because you do see the new files before they go to the download gallery
    muahahaha yeah yeah that's true enough, being the first to see every item. i still don't get any answer to this though, " what can we exchange with reward points? what's it for anyway? can i get new hp in exchange of my reward points? wow.. heheh"

2. Smile

Hi Kukulukuk, Sorry i didn't know what your question was,

You basically earn respect within the community, also some people have won prizes (by getting reward points). One lucky guy won a brand new 'Nokia Phone', because he was the first person to receive 500 Rp (500 reward points) within this certain time limit, it was 3 weeks or something like that.

So now you know what you can get, i except to see you have 1,000Rp

Many Thanks for your contributions so far,

Andy

3. Default

Hi Kukulukuk, Sorry i didn't know what your question was,

You basically earn respect within the community, also some people have won prizes (by getting reward points). One lucky guy won a brand new 'Nokia Phone', because he was the first person to receive 500 Rp (500 reward points) within this certain time limit, it was 3 weeks or something like that.

So now you know what you can get, i except to see you have 1,000Rp

Many Thanks for your contributions so far,

Andy

wow that was emm... great... any more for us here? you should have "warn" me earlier about that prize man... now what's in store for us then? next? heheheh
    Last edited by kukulukuk; 27-04-2008 at 04:48 PM.

4. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by kukulukuk Log in to see links
    wow that was emm... great... any more for us here? you should have "warn" me earlier about that prize man... now what's in store for us then? next? heheheh
    It was a long time before you joined . We are currently sorting out competitions/prizes for following months. Keep an eye out on the "Site News & Updates" Section!

Hope to see you win something,

Andy

5. Default

I have a question . i uploaded a few ring tones, and am a bit confused. I know one of the files I messed up in Audacity, and that may be the reason for another being refused, but two of them get me:

One was Doctor Who Classic Series theme 63-80, which it said was a file title mismatch. Huh? I think it means that the file and the info I gave was not the same, but it should not be, mine are more complete on info. Do I have to rename the actual uploaded file to match the info i type in on the upload screen?

Also, I plan on doing a lot of Doctor Who stuff, and I want it to be search able by browsers. Can I just put the title of the show in the artist box? It would be found by people wanting to download it then.

Enter the information like this and they will go through fine:

Artist: Doctor Who
    Title: Classic Series Theme 1963-1980

There's no need to rename the actual file you are uploading.

woudlnt the refusals be better explained to he uploaders than just 'poor quality' 'unsuitable content' 'ambiguous title' and so forth so the uploader knows what mistake they have made and can put the mistake right and learn by that mistake, i recently uploaded 5 wallpapers

1. Sexy Blonde Le7S5BDFkp jpg Refused
    2. Dream A Little Dream Poster m2U9u3mLB2 jpg Refused
    3. Dream A Little Dream Poster 2 aE0VmzvK5b jpg Refused
    4. Dream A Little Dream 2 Poster 9GtfNJj89T jpg Refused
    5. Dream A Little Dream 2 Second Poster rgygMpeDfP jpg Refused

The first one was for unsuitable content altho it only showed breasts nothing else and the others were for poor quality but i used same type of pix in the past that have been accepted,

what im tryin to say is maybe a lil more explanation of why uploads are being refused to make what the uploaders make an easier job, i know it may mean a lil more work for the mods, but its a lot of work sometimes making a theme and such to just to have them refused.....just a thought.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gothicvamp1888 Log in to see links
    woudlnt the refusals be better explained to he uploaders than just 'poor quality' 'unsuitable content' 'ambiguous title' and so forth so the uploader knows what mistake they have made and can put the mistake right and learn by that mistake, i recently uploaded 5 wallpapers
    I think this would be a good idea, especially for things that don't have a refusal reason, like no preview on Flash themes etc.

ty mate....not often i have good ideas...lol

i have a question, when uploading adult material (nude babes in my case) i was told, everything but the pubic/groinal area was acceptable (in other words, breasts, ass, legs) so i stick to wallpapers/themes that dont include the groinal area, but i have recently had a lot of unsuitable content refusals yet im sticking to what i was told was acceptable, im just wondering where i am going wrong.

thanx for any help.