Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Question Upload Guidelines: Questions & Answers

Please use this thread to post all questions and discussion related to our gallery upload guidelines (thanks to Kevin for suggesting this).

Refusal Reason Explanation

To give you a better understanding of why your upload may be refused, here is an explanation of refusal reasons that are commonly misunderstood:

Unclear/Ambiguous Title
    Uploads that are not accurately/descriptively titled and/or are not well formatted (for example, titles without spaces, random dots, or inaccurate use of hyphens and other characters).

File/Title Mismatch
    A title that does not match or accurately describe the upload it corresponds to.

Non-English
    Although we accept content such as latin music etc, which may not have an English title; your upload will be refused if you upload content that can be titled in English. For example, if you upload a 'Phoenix' and attempt to use the Polish spelling of 'Fenik', your upload will be refused.
    Last edited by Mark; 17-03-2009 at 05:16 PM.

2. Smile

Thanks Kevin

3. Default

tight rules. but i'll try to be like what you guys want.

4. Smile

Its just really presentation, i.e. some people do put the right names ([Title] Chasing Cars [Artist] Snow Patrol) but alot of people do put ([Title] Chasing_Cars [Artist] snow patrol)

Hope you fully understand the guidelines,

Andy

5. Default

hy mark.
    about screensavers:
    how if we upload such a same graphics, but different size?
    coz i was uploaded screensaver made by me in 3 different sizes: 128x128, 128x160, and176x220...
    to see the review click http://forum.mobiles24.com/showthread.php?t=33929
    need your answer.

why was my uploaded game Air Force Save The City refused as unsuitable content?

7. Smile

Hi Apoteka,

It was proberbly a mistake (might not of been because i do not validate games myself), but please check the game makers, and check it isn't a gameloft/E.A./Hands On ect.

Please accept my apologise for the confusion so far,

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by cornet1994 Log in to see links

It was proberbly a mistake (might not of been because i do not validate games myself)
    Do you see what you did there Andy?

9. Question

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Do you see what you did there Andy?
    Ergh...No

i'll upload it again. the game's made by one guy, and in german. ordinary shootemup