Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
  1. Default

I Try to follow rules
    Last edited by danyai; 08-02-2011 at 08:31 AM.

2. Default hi .. i am just wondering

hello ..
    hope all is well

i want to know if you do not mind ..
    who have uploaded all these apps and games ?
    normal users ?

in fact i love this site coz i like to download all apps i need to my PC first .. then to my phone via data caple

i am lookion' for one of two apps for my 2.1 wildfire
    is it okay to ask you get that apps here so i can download it ?
    anyway .. thanks you for every things .. have a nice day
    Last edited by superdupersmile; 07-02-2011 at 05:14 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by superdupersmile Log in to see links
    hello ..
    hope all is well

i want to know if you do not mind ..
    who have uploaded all these apps and games ?
    normal users ?

in fact i love this site coz i like to download all apps i need to my PC first .. then to my phone via data caple

i am lookion' for one of two apps for my 2.1 wildfire
    is it okay to ask you get that apps here so i can download it ?
    anyway .. thanks you for every things .. have a nice day
    Glad you like this site.
    Regarding your first question , Well yes . Every user can contribute to this site. i.e, even you can upload something.
    About your second question , if you have some app request for your android , you can make it in the android app thread . :-)

4. Thumbs down How to upgrade application info?

Is it possible to upgrade the information of uploaded application?

At the moment, users can't update information; However, if you send me a PM with the URL or ID of the upload along with the new description, I can update it for you.

When the new site is complete, Developers will have the ability to update information.

6. Default Fan Novel upload

Hello , just wondering if it's ok to upload Fan Novels on this site?

7. Question 10 Days and still Queued

i dunno where else to post this so im doing it here. i posted a e book like 10 days ago and its still queued. is it something wrong with my upload or is it some technical delay or something?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pathikrit Log in to see links
    i dunno where else to post this so im doing it here. i posted a e book like 10 days ago and its still queued. is it something wrong with my upload or is it some technical delay or something?
    The admins are incredibly busy preparing the new site.
    I'm sure it will get validated eventually.

9. Default

I'm sure it will get validated eventually.
    yep.. thnx mate for the reply.. it did get validated..

10. Unhappy help please im so lost on downloading ringtones for incognito

i need some help boost i guess wont let me download ringtones for free so im trying to download to my sd card... i can download the ringtones on the wap site but only downloads to play it right then... doesnt save it or even give me an option to save can anyone help me plz i want my gucci ringtones when i had my blackberry i could just download anything im so flustered ive even tried hooking my phone to the pc but i guess im just an idiot.. heres an email if you thinik you may be able to help my lost booty..kkarlihorse2316*********** thank you to all who may be able to help me... thats gmail on the email i guess wouldnt show it who knows i prob did that wrong to lol..thanks so much
    Last edited by karlihorse2316; 02-07-2011 at 05:09 AM. Reason: added to my thought