Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

2. Wink

Now im actually surprised karl didn't reply to your intial question, as well as making the mobilE24 and mobilES24 clear.

If you mean about this site domain going for sale, you will not get it . But mobilE24 is for sale, i will send the bloke an email about it, and come back to you with the price, but i can tell you it will not be cheap!

3. Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shadow101 Log in to see links
    Yes im surprised i didnt get a answer other than to have been pointed out to me i miss spelt a word, but i didnt think i was in a spelling competition !
    All i asked ( or at least i was trying to ask ) was there still reason to upload to this site considering the domain is up for sale etc !
    Thats the thing!!

This site isn't for sale!!

We Are: MobilES24
    And the site your looking at is: MobilE24

Get it now ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shadow101 Log in to see links
    Yes im surprised i didnt get a answer other than to have been pointed out to me i miss spelt a word, but i didnt think i was in a spelling competition !
    All i asked ( or at least i was trying to ask ) was there still reason to upload to this site considering the domain is up for sale etc !
    www.mobiles24.com is THIS site and it is not for sale

www.mobile24.com is a completely different IP address
    - it is NOT www.mobiles24.com

Mobiles24 is very much alive and will soon celebrate a million members

5. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by nisx91 Log in to see links
    Mobiles24 is very much alive
    Well i do not know about "alive" more like "awake"

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cornet1994 Log in to see links
    Well i do not know about "alive" more like "awake"

yes we're living on coffee

7. Default deleting

hi, is there anyway of deleting uploads, i forgot what picture i had as the background on my maximes theme, and would like to change it for the other one i have, write back please

8. Smile

Yeah we are, so we could die off at anytime

BUT we won't for the next couple of years at least

9. Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by mike8844 Log in to see links
    hi, is there anyway of deleting uploads, i forgot what picture i had as the background on my maximes theme, and would like to change it for the other one i have, write back please
    Well soon as they have only just gone through the validation queue, we should be able to do something about it.

Leave it to me,

Andy

10. Default

thank you:> im stupid lol