Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast
  1. Default

need help

2. Default

Oke,
    I have a question (By the way, I'm sorry if I my writing isn't always correct I'm Belgian so...)
    I don't know if anyone already asked is, because I didn't had the time to read all the posts.
    So here I go:

I wanted to download a games for my phone (nokia E5), so when I tried to go to the wap page, I tried to log in but it didn't work. Is there another way to download a game or do I have to create an account for that to? Or is there anything I need to download for that?

Pleas help me.

BaseKik

Quote Originally Posted by catsmilth Log in to see links
    Just informing you there is an spelling error in game title in the gallery.

The game is called, Babes Fun Unlimited and not, Babes Fun Unilimited

http://www.mobiles24.com/downloads/t...e-mobile-games
    Has been fixed!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Log in to see links
    Thanks Kevin
    I have a trouble. I do login after I put the ID # and download and ready to
    install it gives me error check supplier certificate. What does that means. I ran about 5 and it gives me back the same answer.

5. Default

i Have uploaded a load of mp4 videos to suit a app on the forum i posted about this but cant find how to put up the videos on the forum. the videos were all accepted i just cant link to them. if i click attachment it wont show whats been uploaded?

6. Default

Hey guys,
    The games and apps which we download here, are they full versions or trial ones?
    Please reply....

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask my question, hopefully it is...
    Can I still upload Nokia Series 40 3rd Edition Themes (240x320) to a public gallery? I only see Android themes uploading available when I try to upload themes. I haven't uploaded themes for a while and I'm having a bit hard time with uploading. I would really appreciate it if anyone could answer my question.

Quote Originally Posted by jmarin Log in to see links
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask my question, hopefully it is...
    Can I still upload Nokia Series 40 3rd Edition Themes (240x320) to a public gallery? I only see Android themes uploading available when I try to upload themes. I haven't uploaded themes for a while and I'm having a bit hard time with uploading. I would really appreciate it if anyone could answer my question.
    It looks like we can only up Android themes atm.
    I am also waiting to be able to upload Symbian games and apps in gallery, jmarin

Apologies for the delay Blu, will get it opened right after we have the new profiles implemented.

jmarin, I think the last upload to that category was in December 2011 so I decided to close it. It should be easy enough to re-open it if you would like to upload though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    Apologies for the delay Blu, will get it opened right after we have the new profiles implemented.
    Thankyou.., Mark, very much appreciated