Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by inferno-was-here Log in to see links
    hy mark.
    about screensavers:
    how if we upload such a same graphics, but different size?
    coz i was uploaded screensaver made by me in 3 different sizes: 128x128, 128x160, and176x220...
    to see the review click http://forum.mobiles24.com/showthread.php?t=33929
    need your answer.
    Same Graphic but different size is A ok .....

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Log in to see links
    Same Graphic but different size is A ok .....
    thanks for the answer, kevin.

3. Question

Quote Originally Posted by inferno-was-here Log in to see links
    thanks for the answer, kevin.
    So i take it that you like animations ? Do you have Chick Sweety ?

4. Default

Is uploads validated manually by moderators? kinda slow dont you think?

if i upload 240x320 wallpaper then will it also appear inside 176x220, 128x128 gallery too?
    that's extra reward point right?

what can we exchange with reward points?

5. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by kukulukuk Log in to see links

if i upload 240x320 wallpaper then will it also appear inside 176x220, 128x128 gallery too?

Yes they are manually accepted/refused, but there is no other way to do it, because if we have a mature item, the computer will not pick that up.

Also if we have a poor quality video it will not pick that up either. So we only have one choice

But i enjoy doing it, because you do see the new files before they go to the download gallery

6. Wink

And its worth an extra upload so (i think it is 0.5rp per wallpaper )

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cornet1994 Log in to see links
    Yes they are manually accepted/refused, but there is no other way to do it, because if we have a mature item, the computer will not pick that up.

Also if we have a poor quality video it will not pick that up either. So we only have one choice

But i enjoy doing it, because you do see the new files before they go to the download gallery
    muahahaha yeah yeah that's true enough, being the first to see every item. i still don't get any answer to this though, " what can we exchange with reward points? what's it for anyway? can i get new hp in exchange of my reward points? wow.. heheh"

8. Smile

Hi Kukulukuk, Sorry i didn't know what your question was,

You basically earn respect within the community, also some people have won prizes (by getting reward points). One lucky guy won a brand new 'Nokia Phone', because he was the first person to receive 500 Rp (500 reward points) within this certain time limit, it was 3 weeks or something like that.

So now you know what you can get, i except to see you have 1,000Rp

Many Thanks for your contributions so far,

Andy

9. Default

Hi Kukulukuk, Sorry i didn't know what your question was,

You basically earn respect within the community, also some people have won prizes (by getting reward points). One lucky guy won a brand new 'Nokia Phone', because he was the first person to receive 500 Rp (500 reward points) within this certain time limit, it was 3 weeks or something like that.

So now you know what you can get, i except to see you have 1,000Rp

Many Thanks for your contributions so far,

Andy

wow that was emm... great... any more for us here? you should have "warn" me earlier about that prize man... now what's in store for us then? next? heheheh
    Last edited by kukulukuk; 27-04-2008 at 04:48 PM.

10. Wink

wow that was emm... great... any more for us here? you should have "warn" me earlier about that prize man... now what's in store for us then? next? heheheh
    It was a long time before you joined . We are currently sorting out competitions/prizes for following months. Keep an eye out on the "Site News & Updates" Section!

Hope to see you win something,

Andy