Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Smithv1024 Log in to see links
    Well, it seems java and symbian apps moderators are also unavailable .
    If they're validated by the admins, then yes, they may be. But Karl is now back moderating and working to clear the backlog of files that's been left.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    If they're validated by the admins, then yes, they may be. But Karl is now back moderating and working to clear the backlog of files that's been left.
    Ok thanks.

3. Default windows 7

When i upload and try to open it says it a jar file, pharsing or i need apps?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by paltaz Log in to see links
    When i upload and try to open it says it a jar file, pharsing or i need apps?
    Say what now?

5. Default

Probably a dumb question, but how do you upload a book in epub format to the public gallery when it requires them in jar format?

EDIT: I worked it out, posted them in the wrong section. DUH
    Last edited by nowego; 13-02-2012 at 09:51 AM.

6. Post Uploading Ebooks From Samsung Galaxy Tablet Help, Please.

Hi there,
    I tryed to upload an ebook from my Samsung Galaxy Tablet but when I selected the upload file link to look for the ebook I wanted to upload I could only select file's from my Gallery(pictures), Music and Sound Recorder. Is there a way to be able to select a file from my Internal Memory or my External Memory Card? Or can I only upload from my pc? Any help with this would be great because I have got loads of ebooks on there I would like to upload.

Thank you!!

lucy

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lucyloono1 Log in to see links
    Hi there,
    I tryed to upload an ebook from my Samsung Galaxy Tablet but when I selected the upload file link to look for the ebook I wanted to upload I could only select file's from my Gallery(pictures), Music and Sound Recorder. Is there a way to be able to select a file from my Internal Memory or my External Memory Card? Or can I only upload from my pc? Any help with this would be great because I have got loads of ebooks on there I would like to upload.

Thank you!!

lucy
    Most of the time I upload through my mobile phone, so I guess It maybe possible to upload through a tablet. By the way which browser are you using ? Use Opera Mobile and/or Opera Mini to upload the files.

8. Default

Hello.
    It's been a few years since I uploaded any ringtones but I just got around to putting the newest Adobe Soundbooth on my comp and was thinking about making some new ones. After a bit of searching I'm stuck on a question.

My question:
    Is there still a limit to the Bitrate of the mp3's? I think it used to be 96 kbps.
    But I can't find anything that states that now.
    as long as it's no longer than 30 seconds and under 2MB does it matter?

9. Default hello

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Log in to see links
    Thanks Kevin
    Hi I tried to download a fingerprint app from here and it said this ... Your phone and personal data are more vulnerable to an attack by applications from unknown sources. You agree that you are solely responsible for any damage to your phone that may result from using this application. I want it so bad but I'm scared what will happen to my phone.. help me please!!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by eshelton Log in to see links
    Hi I tried to download a fingerprint app from here and it said this ... Your phone and personal data are more vulnerable to an attack by applications from unknown sources. You agree that you are solely responsible for any damage to your phone that may result from using this application. I want it so bad but I'm scared what will happen to my phone.. help me please!!
    That's a standard message to cover their own backsides if anything happens. It's a standard warning about installing applications from 3rd parties (our site).
    I highly doubt anything here would do anything horrific to your phone, especially if it's in the gallery.