Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
  1. Default

i know, but even sticking to those guidelines im still gettin unsuitable content refusals....but guess i will have to live with it

2. Question

Hi there everyone! i'm new to this site and need a little help! i'm trying to upload or send some pictures of me to my album from my cell phone. could someone please send me a message to let me know how to go about doing this? please and thank you very much!

3. Default

i'm having problems with my ringtone uploads, i keep getting them refused for file/title mismatch and i cant understand why, i am putting the right title, the right song name and the right file, not sure what else i can put, ive never had this problem before its just happening all of a sudden and i am doing nothing different, everything is right what i am putting, any suggestions or help would be appreciated thanx

4. Default

its kool now, i think i have it sorted, thanx Karl mate, rep + bro

5. Angry Crap guidelines

I want to upload a theme based on a hindi film, which categori should I select? Bollywood/indian or just movies?
    When I upload a rington(mp3) it says low bitrate. When I reduced bitrate, its refused (poor quality) but what bitrate should I use? No way to know.
    Simply, if you want to upload a fish wallpaper ,shall I select animal, or micellenus?
    I have to upload 10 files to get selected at least 5 or 6. Who knows wats the problem with rest 4?
    I can't search for a theme in this site, search option won't allow it.
    In which categori should I upload a love theme or wallpaper?

Quote Originally Posted by mran Log in to see links
    I want to upload a theme based on a hindi film, which categori should I select? Bollywood/indian or just movies?
    When I upload a rington(mp3) it says low bitrate. When I reduced bitrate, its refused (poor quality) but what bitrate should I use? No way to know.
    Simply, if you want to upload a fish wallpaper ,shall I select animal, or micellenus?
    I have to upload 10 files to get selected at least 5 or 6. Who knows wats the problem with rest 4?
    I can't search for a theme in this site, search option won't allow it.
    In which categori should I upload a love theme or wallpaper?
    Upload Guidelines:
    http://forum.mobiles24.com/showthread.php?p=33778

I don't know much about themes and wallpapers , but I am sure another Moderator or an experienced member will be able to help.

As for the bitrate for mp3 ringtones I think it should not exceed 96 KBs and they are not allowed to be longer than 30 seconds.
    As long as Your ringtones have a bitrate of 96 KBs/44100 KHz and a length slightly below 30 seconds (25-28) You should have no troubles uploading them!

For further questions and help feel free to ask here - someone will reply for sure.

7. Default uploading nokia themes

hello there, im sorry if im on the wrong place to ask, but i dont know where else i can ask this
    my problem is that i created my Nokia Themes before with a online Creator (shame on me) and they i could always upload here without any problems. but now since lately i do create them with carbide, and all those Themes from carbide i cant upload anymore here, also if the size is right i can upload them on other Sites without any problems, but here it doesnt work anymore so can anyone please tell me what i do wrong?
    Thank you
    And sorry for my bad english

Default Problem in uploading java software

I m trying to upload Winrar zip. file but unable to upload it says that should have .jar extension.. But if i extract them all files will be scattered,what should i do??

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by battuji Log in to see links
    I m trying to upload Winrar zip. file but unable to upload it says that should have .jar extension.. But if i extract them all files will be scattered,what should i do??
    You could try changing the extension from .zip to .jar

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    You could try changing the extension from .zip to .jar
    Could u plz. help me? How to change it's extension,never done that before..!