Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by arz77 Log in to see links
    thank you....
    no problem

2. Default Possible first contribution to M24

Hi,

I found a free app on a russian website that is for Sony Ericsson phones. It is a Sony Ericsson application that was not downloadable for my W760a because it supposedly is not compatible with my device. I installed the jar and it works so I would like to share it. According to the Manifest.nf, the vendor is Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications. Is this something that can be posted in the Public Gallery or should it be uploaded via Rapidshare. I searched the forum and public gallery and the name did not come up.

Can someone let me know the proper upload area?

Thanks.

Hi mgmm1, As long as the application is English, you are free to upload it to Mobiles24 HERE (Choose the "Software - Mobile Software" category from the drop-down list).

4. Default

Excellent. Thanks for the response...and it is in English.

5. Default

sorry to hit on the refusals again, but recently i had about 30 or so wallpapers refused due to 'ambiguious title', yet the title was desciptive and told the downloadeder what they were downloading, so i re uploaded the wallpapers with lesser titles, just like putting a one word name and althought most were passed this time some were still refused due to apparent poor quality (altho they were the same quality as the ones accepted), so i ask why were the ones refused for poor quality not refused the last time for poor quality instead of ambiguious title, instead of making me waste time re uploading them a second time, if they had been originally been refused for poor quality i would have jst left those ones alone and re uploaded the ambiguious title ones instead.

A few other members are also a lil annoyed with the ambiguious title and a lot are annoyed with the poor quality, as like me they upload wallpapers/themes all of same quality and some are accepted and some arent. I understand MODS have to do their job, but i feel sometimes that if a MOD personally doesnt like a wallpaper/theme they will refuse it wether it will appeal to other members or not and not refuse it for a genuine reason. i personally dont think a upload should be refused for ambiguious title, i dont think that reason should even be out there, poor quality should be used on rare occaisions when an upload is generally extremely poor quality not just used for the sake of it, main refusal should be unsuitable content (i understand and stand by that one, you gotta be careful for language and full nudity).

Now i know i am a nobody, i dont pay for the site, im not a site contibuter and not been on here as long as most and i am jusy 1 guy in millions so my post could be passed over and ignored, i just think the refusal situation could be re thought out and maybe the odd changes made, just let refusals be unsuitable content refusals only. like i said, with me bein just a no one you could just ignore this post, but i am not the only one who thinks this.

thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by gothicvamp1888 Log in to see links
    sorry to hit on the refusals again, but recently i had about 30 or so wallpapers refused due to 'ambiguious title', yet the title was desciptive and told the downloadeder what they were downloading, so i re uploaded the wallpapers with lesser titles, just like putting a one word name and althought most were passed this time some were still refused due to apparent poor quality (altho they were the same quality as the ones accepted), so i ask why were the ones refused for poor quality not refused the last time for poor quality instead of ambiguious title, instead of making me waste time re uploading them a second time, if they had been originally been refused for poor quality i would have jst left those ones alone and re uploaded the ambiguious title ones instead.

A few other members are also a lil annoyed with the ambiguious title and a lot are annoyed with the poor quality, as like me they upload wallpapers/themes all of same quality and some are accepted and some arent. I understand MODS have to do their job, but i feel sometimes that if a MOD personally doesnt like a wallpaper/theme they will refuse it wether it will appeal to other members or not and not refuse it for a genuine reason. i personally dont think a upload should be refused for ambiguious title, i dont think that reason should even be out there, poor quality should be used on rare occaisions when an upload is generally extremely poor quality not just used for the sake of it, main refusal should be unsuitable content (i understand and stand by that one, you gotta be careful for language and full nudity).

Now i know i am a nobody, i dont pay for the site, im not a site contibuter and not been on here as long as most and i am jusy 1 guy in millions so my post could be passed over and ignored, i just think the refusal situation could be re thought out and maybe the odd changes made, just let refusals be unsuitable content refusals only. like i said, with me bein just a no one you could just ignore this post, but i am not the only one who thinks this.

thank you for your time.

The mods won't refuse uploads just because they don't like them....

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Log in to see links
    The mods won't refuse uploads just because they don't like them....
    Agreed .... and unsuitable content isn't the most general refused reason, and poor quality shouldn't only be used rarely.

8. Default

i will shut my mouth then, pointless mentionin it

Quote Originally Posted by gothicvamp1888 Log in to see links
    i will shut my mouth then, pointless mentionin it
    I've just sent you a PM gothicvamp. Your post was not pointless, we appreciate all feedback.

10. Default

cheers mate, got your message and replied, thanx for understanding and replying

rep+ mate